Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not growing, not getting lean, seem stuck. Confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not growing, not getting lean, seem stuck. Confused.

I'm 5 weeks in on my test/tren cycle. It is the same cycle I have run the past 2 summers with good results. You can see a pic of how I ended up last year when I ran the same exact thing here.

Something is weird this year, and I can't figure it out. I'm not leaning up like I usually do, and my muscle size is not going anywhere. In fact, I sware I'm actually SHRINKING WTF! What is even more confusing is I have always just worked out in my garage, and have achieved good results with a very limited setup, but this year, I figured I would turn things up a notch, and join a real gym to take things to the next level. Only despite having an entire gym at my disposal now instead of my limited garage, I'm getting less of a result. WTF is going on here.

Maybe I'm not eating enough, but I'm following the same exact diet I have the past times I've done this. Maybe I'm just getting too old? I am super stressed out this year, so perhaps that is adding to the mix. I'm just at a loss, and could use some advice if you have any. Also too, maybe I'm just too damn impatient at only 5 weeks in, but you know your body, and I know at this same point in past cycles, I have been much further ahead.

I'm taking in around 3k calories per day, and I'm 195lbs. Don't know BF% at the present.

Thanks all,
    Shane
    ShaneRoggins
    Last edited by ShaneRoggins; 06-26-2013, 05:20 PM.

Are you taking Tren E and Test E/C?

Comment

I'm taking sust and Tren Ace. The sust is 250 E3D, and the tren ace is 100mg EOD. Same combo I've always run. The more I think on this, the more I believe I'm not taking in enough calories, but I'm eating the same way I have before. I looked up my BMR, and it is 2007 cals. Then multiply that by 1.9 to get my maintenance, and you get 3813 cals. I've never used these calculators before. How accurate are they? I'm eating very clean, so I'm not sure how I could get up over 4k cals eating clean. Any suggestions? Thanks all.

Comment

Go find a Burger.. A FAT ASS Burger. With cheese. No fries but a baked potato would be good. Thats what I call a calorie jump start.
        You cant build if you don't eat. Some time we eat way to clean. I found out that a good garbage day of food helps a great deal when
        it comes to burning and building. Hope this helps.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have found that eating clean is not always the name of the game. Almost every Sunday, Ill go to Steak and shake and Ham 2 Frisco melts and an order of fries. Shock the Monkey as they say.
          Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will try to do this, and start adding in a cheat day or two where I will swallow some serious meal. I think I'm just eating too clean like you guys say. I just want to get the calories without eating too much shit, but I think I need to be a bit more accepting.

Comment

We all been there bro. We read way deep into our food and we end up starving our selves to have that perfect meal. Enjoy

Shit.. Now I want a fucken Burger.. Come on Saturday

Comment

I see two things, one your not even close to eating enough and two you've done this cycle before. The more you use the more you'll have to use the next time. I would try the first thing I mentioned first though, I would bet your not eating enough. 3k calories is nothing brother, 4500 to 5000 just for me to weigh 195lbs.
                EAT BROTHER EAT!!!!
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I read a high carb cheat meal can restore your glycogen stores in your muscles for several days after. At least that's what I was telling myself when I ate a buffalo chicken omlette, two orders of french toast, and pie on sunday

Comment

Fuck ya!!! 2 fucken burgers this weekend and an ass load of fries... Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                      I read a high carb cheat meal can restore your glycogen stores in your muscles for several days after. At least that's what I was telling myself when I ate a buffalo chicken omlette, two orders of french toast, and pie on sunday

buffalo chicken omelette sounds fuckin' amazing! i think i am going to make one tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X