Not losing fat on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not losing fat on cycle

Hopefully you guys can help me out. I'm not losing anything on this cut.

For the past 5 or 6 weeks I've been getting strict with my diet. For the first three I was using intermittent fasting and eating around 1500 calories a day. Then I started test and tren and increased the cals to about 2300. My daily intake requirement based on weight, lifestyle, and 300 cals burned during one workout is 2900 to maintain. I'm trying to lose 1.5 a week so 2200 should be good, but I'm gaining?? I'm also doing an hour cardio 3x a week on top of everything.

Think it is some bloat from the test? Figured I could lose an inch of the waist in 3 weeks. It's big right now. 37.5. And it was 34 a few months ago.

Any ideas fellas? I'm thinking it has to be bloat or I'm eating too little. Some days I'm -1600 cals from maintenance. All with over 200 grams of protein btw

Comment

could be H20 - hows ur sodium intake?

try doing more of like a HIT style cardio.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

My main workout is HIT based. I've been drinking at least a gallon a day. I will have to look at my sodium tomorrow.

I did just measure my arms and legs and found that I gained an inch in each. Arms are at 18 and legs are 28. I just need to lose a few on the waist to look like a monster.

I've heard of guys keeping all their weight on while on tren/test and then at the end of the cycle it all melted off. Any other experiences like that?

Comment

I got jammed up and stuck at one point on my weight.. Turn up the intake. Don't know how mush you weigh but you might have to bring your calories up to
          3,100 to 3,200 to turn on the fat burner in you. I know it sounds odd but you have to eat more to lose more. It took me just a week and I started to drop
          weight again. You got to find that middle ground. Good luck.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah bro that's what I'm starting to think. I'm 240. Probably 17% body fat. I was much lower and wanted to get back quick. Figured with a low chance of going into catabolism I could cut cals real low and do a ton of cario. It's not doing the trick this time though. Will be ramping the cals up slowly to 3000 ish. I think my body needs them anyway. I can just feel my chest and arms begging for food. In the past I turned cuts into bulks though so I'm going to stay clear of that.

Comment

I'm 6'1' and was 222 and stuck.. I was able to drop down to 214 and then start my bulk with less body fat. Now I'm 227 and OMG did I do good
              It was a matter of finding the sweet spot in the calorie count. It was tough at first to eat more and think I was going to loose weight.. But it worked.
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Last night I could not stop eating. It was like my body was telling me I needed to eat more. I ate 3700 by the time it was done. Will stay lower than that today, but I think I was definitely too low. We will see how this goes. I'd love to lose 3% bf or so In the next two months.

Comment

How long did all that take for you? That's impressive. If I can get to 21 at 8% I'd die a happy man. I've always been strong and huge. Getting lean is new to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X