my bulking diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bulking diet

hey guys, i just wrote out my current diet so i could add up what i'm doing now. i had been trying to up my food for awhile and now that i've been in a comfortable place, making gains, i wanted to write it all out. so now i can share it with you. once i start dieting, it will get cleaned up. i am already lean now and can see my abs. just removing the fast food a few times a wk will make a difference.

7am : 50g whey, 50g maltodex, 50g fat from p butter
    8am : 2 cups egg whites, white bagel, 2 large bananas 50g protein, 110 carbs

10am 7-8oz chicken breast, (1/2 cup dry measure) jasmine rice, mac oil 45g protein, 75 carbs, 10g fat

12pm 50g whey, 50g malto, 30-40g fat from p butter

2pm 10-12 oz ground beef, white potato 60-80g protein, 70 carbs

(or macdonalds 2-3 times a wk, 50g fat, 50 carbs, 50 protein)

4pm 50g whey, 50 malto, 12 fat from p butter, creatine, preworkout

TRAIN for about 1.5 hours

50g dex, creatine, 10g bcaa

6:30 right after training, 2 cups egg whites, 1 can pineapple 50g protein, 75 carbs

7:30 8 oz chicken, 1/2 cup dry measure jasmine rice, mac oil 45g protein, 75 carbs 10g fat

10pm 50g whey, 50g maltodex, 40 g fat from p butter

450 pro 1800 cal,/ 710 carbs 2840 cal,/ 220 fat 1980 cal/ 6620 cal total
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

so you're dirty bulking... I see plans to move up a weight class? wish very best and keep us posted of your gains.

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
      so you're dirty bulking... I see plans to move up a weight class? wish very best and keep us posted of your gains.
      you know bro. i dont know what my deal is, but i guess it's my ecto body type, my physical job and active life (walking the dog, doing yoga, ect). i'm under 10% bf on this diet and thats even with 30iu humilin r. for a little while, my carbs weren't quite as high when i went through some personal life stuff, but for the most part, it's looked like this for the better part of a year. . once i pull out the fast food and move a couple meals to slow carbs, i'll just stay strong and get leaner and leaner each wk. i think i'm going to add more fat for awhile. fats make my appetite go down but i think some more mac oil and EVOO will allow me to keep eating. what do you think, myo? could it be the ratio of my macros thats making it this hard to gain? right now i'm holding at about 10 lbs heavier than in my preseason last year, but i'm leaner. i wont be moving up in weight class. i had 10-11 lbs of room in LHW last year
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

good luck sam everything is gonna be great you know what to do ...i cant criticue you coach beacouse i need work and i have much more to learn so i can get a good shape..i like ppl who competing need a lot of work/need to cut favorite thing to reach the target in a few words need a big sacrifise into everything but you get what you love to have...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X