Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite supplements?

So, what's your favorite supplements?
    Right now I'm on a diet so I'm using whey protein, bcaa, a carbpowder and a pwo. Along with this I try to take some fishoil caps and ZMA. The whey I use all year around,so that is my number 1
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Fish oil is my favorite....

Comment

Ditto- i use the same- fish oil over long term will do wonders for your joints, im approaching 50 so us old bastards need to make sure we can keep up with you young whipper snappers
      The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Protein, PreWorkout and Joint Support are mine
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

number 1 would be resveratrol then krill oil/astaxanthin, b6, l-taurine, l-arginine, fenugreek, zinc, biotin
          tahril
          Last edited by tahril; 05-06-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

My absolute number one favorite supplement is Anabolic Steroids

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
              My absolute number one favorite supplement is Anabolic Steroids
              Haha i agree! What's your fav gear then?
              Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

steroids arent supplements, my fav are tren and dbol. tren for fatloss and dbol for aggression mainly. causes hairloss only bad side because elevated estrogen? not sure.

Comment

I work at at a supplement store so when it comes to anything "legal" lol I've got a very solid means of getting it dirt cheap. i do love my AAS though
                  “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

Originally posted by tahril View Post
                    steroids arent supplements, my fav are tren and dbol. tren for fatloss and dbol for aggression mainly. causes hairloss only bad side because elevated estrogen? not sure.
                    Of course they are they're just testosterone supplenmentation! JK I've noticed in most of your posts you mention side effects have you had some bad experiences with sides? My favorites are Oxymethelone and tren e. As for supplements the best hands down is Russian Bear 5000 anything less would be uncivilized.

Comment

Working...
                    X