whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whey

So I'm looking at a low budget whey protein that I can get with a oot of cals and high in protein. Or even some weightgainer. Really wana put on 12-15 solid lbs since this will be my first time on the TREN! Basically I wana get as much as I can for each being under $50 and lasting more then a week. I've been lookin at Russian Bear and it seems like it could be a good deal. Ebay has a 2lb tub for like $21 plus s&h. I can get a few and the s&h won't change. Any ideas boys? Thanks
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Maybe try truenutrition.com and build your own? Use a lower price whey protein concentrate and add some maltodextrin or something to keep it cheaper. Depending on how you build your mix, you could come up with 5 lbs for under $30.

link to a vid on how to make your own protein mix.....http://youtu.be/anO7QT2RK7Y

Comment

or try this....http://youtu.be/QZXr3ddAqYE

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
        Maybe try truenutrition.com and build your own? Use a lower price whey protein concentrate and add some maltodextrin or something to keep it cheaper. Depending on how you build your mix, you could come up with 5 lbs for under $30.

link to a vid on how to make your own protein mix.....http://youtu.be/anO7QT2RK7Y
        Pretty much this. Made my own meal replacement.
        Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
          So I'm looking at a low budget whey protein that I can get with a oot of cals and high in protein. Or even some weightgainer. Really wana put on 12-15 solid lbs since this will be my first time on the TREN! Basically I wana get as much as I can for each being under $50 and lasting more then a week. I've been lookin at Russian Bear and it seems like it could be a good deal. Ebay has a 2lb tub for like $21 plus s&h. I can get a few and the s&h won't change. Any ideas boys? Thanks
          BRO- Kepp thinking like that cuz you will find what you seek, great tips already posted before me. At times but rarely, you can find a GNC or VS with a decent clearance section - for example I found one near me and it had the chocolate MetRx that I prefer normally 30-50 bucks for only $5.00- because it was to expire in 6 months- if you are like me thats cool cuz it wont last a week in my home. Other than that I would never shop there.
          The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

If it is russian bear 5000 that you're talking about it is really good stuff, but it's not really that good of a deal simply because it is only 4 or 5 servings per 4lb container. Also you may check out Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition 1300cals per serv and you get a 12lb bag on ebay for around $45. Just like Ketsu I have a buddy at the local GNC call me when he gets the marked down stuff anyway it's not like you're buying the stuff for decoration.

Comment

I prefer UP YOUR MASS on because it tates great and it mixes so easy you dont need a blender
              I did like serious mass but its hard to mix when your on the run
              Let us know what you decide and keep a log

Comment

Yo man, was at SAMS club today and saw MuscleTech 5LB bag for 29.99. I think it might be what your looking for.
                Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Working...
                X