EPHEDRINE/CAFFINE Stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPHEDRINE/CAFFINE Stack?

OK so i know ephedra is banned in the U.S. I found this site in canada where can get Ephedrine and caffine pills so you can create your own stack. The name brand is "KRAIZEN". Wanted to know if anyone has used that for burning a few pounds off, etc and if its worth getting.

Thanks
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

I use broncaid for the ephedrine it has 25 mg per pill. I got it from amazon

Comment

I used a "Kaizen" brand, is that it?

If it is "Kaizen" (which I did get from Canada back in the day), it was legit and worked well.

I'm curious though, I've never taken Clen and was wondering which is more effective? I know both work in similar fasions, but having taken ephedrine, I didn't have any sides with it.
      cmode44
      Last edited by cmode44; 10-09-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Kaizen in the foil packs are gtg I did it this summer 2 weeks on caff/ephd/asprin then two weeks on clen/t3 stack for 12 weeks i went down to 5% b.f.
        I was taking 1 pill of ephed at about 7 am then 1 in the afternoon about 12. My advise is take it before working out and right after. You will get the jitters pretty bad at first at the gym so get ready for that so just take it easy at first, but i believe it's not as bad after the beginning week. Also if you have any preexisting heart complications or if you have any hereditary heart propblems I would not advise caff/eph/asp or clen. See or contact your Dr. before starting bro if you fall into those 2 categories.

Comment

that ephed doesnt bother your heart I took some ephed back in the day when it was still legit in the usa and it was too much for me I thought my heart was going to burst.Right now I go a little easier on my body and take senephrine ginseng guarrana root and caffein anhydros I dropped 12pounds in 4wks. I thought that was pretty good for something thats supposed to be weak.

Comment

Yes I def felt like it did at first but I made sure that I was doing some type of low energy exercise. If at times I felt to overwhelmed by the eph/caf stack then I would just stop my workout and wait for the high to pass. However, I came to realize that taking it on a full stomach didn't get me to amped up.

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
            that ephed doesnt bother your heart I took some ephed back in the day when it was still legit in the usa and it was too much for me I thought my heart was going to burst.Right now I go a little easier on my body and take senephrine ginseng guarrana root and caffein anhydros I dropped 12pounds in 4wks. I thought that was pretty good for something thats supposed to be weak.

Comment

i got it from walmart. i mixed it with OEP and got good results

Comment

Working...
              X