X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Meat Love it or Hate it

Love it

Hate it

Some red meats are high in saturated fats which can raise blood cholesterol, and it can lead to higher risk of heart disease, so for me, I hate it!

Comment

i limit myself to one red meat meal a week (on average) i love a good steak
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Love it I enjoy 3-4 time eating meat EW, I mostly enjoy Buffalo Meat hands down Over chicken/Tuna

Comment

i'm eating red meat 2x a day right now. once for my 3rd meal and again post workout. when i'm dieting, i limit it to 1x day usually pre or post workout. when i'm feeling more depleted i really like it preworkout. my pumps are so much better and i have more energy.

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
          Love it I enjoy 3-4 time eating meat EW, I mostly enjoy Buffalo Meat hands down Over chicken/Tuna
          oh man, i love me some bison! certainly has to be cooked very carefully, but it is some good meat. its so lean and the bonus is, it's all free range
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

never had bison whats the taste compared to whats the nutritional value i bet its loaded with protein and real lean.im in so fla we dont have places that serve something like that and never seen it at the market.you have me real curious about eating some im going to have to look into trying to get some

Comment

I'm a Nebraska boy, born and raised. I have to have my steak every now and then. I agree that it is too damn expensive. Although ribeye or porterhouse is the best eatin', when I'm cycling good lean sirloin, flank, or even round steak has some of the finest protein you can find IMO. Chicken breast, mahi, albacore tuna and salmon are the staples of my meat intake, but I believe that beef once or twice a week truly gives me the protein blast my body craves. When I was still in the Midwest, fresh buffalo steak was readily available, as well beefalo, which is a serious a treat if you've never had it.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

blackened meat mmh
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I eat steak and eggs for breakfast some days I like to let the steaks set in the fridge for a week or so before cooking to age it.
                  I like new york strips ,rib eye or a good t-bone somtimes get them on sale for a few bucks a steak.
                  What was it Wood harlson said Knock the horns off, wipe its ass and put it on a plate.

Comment

You can call me Buffalo Bill! Lol! I love to eat Bison, its in my blood!!

Comment

I love steak id say about 3 times aweek i heard branch warren love bison and tries to push it. Anyone eat venison

Comment

I love red meat i eat ground beef sometimes lean sometimes i even eat fattier cuts. I eat nice steaks and Oh yes Love some Bison! i eat red meat about 5x ew

Comment

and this was supposed to be a Poll but i messed it up somehow lol

Comment

Working...
                          X