Cutting While on AAS Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting While on AAS Question

So I've bulked and cut on pro's before, but I've haven't done either while on AAS. I read up on priming yourself before a cycle by ODB, and I feel comfortable with that part of the diet. I also feel comfortable with bulking (which will be the first cycle I attempt in a month), but cutting I'm not sure of.

I'm 6'0, 200 lb. and I can comfortably cut back to 2600 calories while on Stanz and lose an easy pound a week. How about while I'm on gear? I know I will synthesize protein and nutrients so much more efficiantly, but does that require me to have a higher calorie intake to meet that need. Or will the AAS be so efficient at preserving and building, that I can cut way back on calories?

Hope that made sense.

I do better cutting/losing fat while "ON" by increasing cardio and tweaking my diet - like lowering intake of sodium, fats, carbs and cheat day becomes cheat meal.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good ole cheat day, I do the same thing though and drop it back to a meal. I'm on week four of a cut and I think I take more time deciding what my cheat meal will be than anything else! Had terrible pizza Sunday night and I felt robbed ><

Comment

Working...
      X