Looking for a clean form of Iso Protine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a clean form of Iso Protine

Ive used and bought countless Protein supplements and as far as I have seen they all contain some sort of Sugar/Sucrose.

Anyone know of a Affordable Iso Protein that only has good stuff in it? I usually blend a banana, orange or pineapple with my drinks so I don't need something with carbs or sugars in it.

ATM I am on Hydrolyzed Iso 100 although could you guys recommend something healthier/Better to use?

look at http://www.truenutrition.com/ u can create your own mix

Comment

JayDiesel thanks for the link. Interesting site, what products have you tried?

vedlinyrim - I have used Iso Pure protein for a long time, also use New Whey - protein 3oz, 42mgs which are convenient to throw in your bag for anytime use.

Comment

Originally posted by rock hard View Post
        JayDiesel thanks for the link. Interesting site, what products have you tried?

vedlinyrim - I have used Iso Pure protein for a long time, also use New Whey - protein 3oz, 42mgs which are convenient to throw in your bag for anytime use.
        How do you measure the mix so you know you got it right? I don't want to be wasting product.

Comment

Working...
        X