Liver Protection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver Protection...

I was trying to research supps for liver protection. And I was overwhelmed with information and contradicting information. Anyone want to give me some personal favorites for liver protection supps? During and post cycles, is there a difference? Every time I research on my own I just get bombarded with contradicting answers (I understand that's with anything) and mostly ads. So I am looking for some preferences and any input/info.

To be honest, the liver protection supps really don't do much... they help but ... stuff like milk thistle really have barely any effect... they do... just really not as much as people would want you to believe. If you are taking enough orals to physically damage your liver, milk thistle and other stuff won't do shit to prevent it...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      To be honest, the liver protection supps really don't do much... they help but ... stuff like milk thistle really have barely any effect... they do... just really not as much as people would want you to believe. If you are taking enough orals to physically damage your liver, milk thistle and other stuff won't do shit to prevent it...
      Milk thistle is.exactly what I was eluding to. That seems to be the number one thing that comes up but just as much saying studies show it doesn't really help much. I saw some where it saying there is no proof it helps when taking orally. I'm not bbqing it lol. Really I took.it as they meant.as an oral supp.

Comment

Basically - I dont bother, Liver hepatoxicity has never really been proven, And as far as im aware is a myth. I have never had the need nor wanted to use liver protection
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I was really only concerned because it is very probable I have Hep C.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
            Basically - I dont bother, Liver hepatoxicity has never really been proven, And as far as im aware is a myth. I have never had the need nor wanted to use liver protection
            That's far from true. But it does depend on the compound, whereas you can take Anavar for twelve weeks and probably be okay but take oral Tren for four weeks and do a sizable ammount of damage to your liver. Sam said it before that hepatoxicity is probably blown out of proportion, but milk thistle wouldn't hurt.

Ronny posted this a few weeks back talking about the benefits of milk thistle http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ver-protection

Comment

if you drinking alcohol daily and taking orals I would worry. But as long as you staying in a resonable dosage range and not running for long periods of time there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
              X