Testosterone pills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone pills...

Has anyone tried these, or know anything about them? I didn't get a chance to read ingredients but at my local Right Aid I was looking threw supps and vitamins and saw what said Testosterone Pills on the bottles, next to the male enhancement and libido enhancement pills. Wondering if any use for these, like maybe while off cycle?

whatever they are, they aren't real test. my guess is, its total garbage like the oral HCG drops out there.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Natty test pills are one of two things. Either tribulus or d-aspartic acid. I don't think tribulus has been clinically proven to raise test levels but seems to help libido out. D-aspartic acid has been shown to raise natural production of test by up to 40% after dosing high enough for 2 weeks. Personally, before I ever tried pro's I did d-aspartic and could tell a difference. Now that ive done aab's it effects me like a multi vitamin, but I still like it for pct.

Comment

Those are testosterone enhancers not actually test, he meant actual test such as test E or test P but in form of a pill.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

There wouldn't be anything like that sitting on the shelves of a pharmacy, so it would be a test boost of some sort.

Comment

Working...
          X