Confusion on a cutting diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on a cutting diet

I've been wanting to lose my belly fat for years now and I really dont have much at all, I just have enough that you cant really see my lower abs, but I can see the top. The only thing is, I've been doing research on what to eat and what not to eat to cut fat, but there is no definite answer and so many different answers. I was wondering if anyone could help me on what exactly I should be doing? Maybe someone with experience who has cut down for a show or anything.

Thanks!

hey bro. I personally believe it's not the fat you got to watch, but you need to cut carbs down. Do cardio and alot of lower ab exercises.

Comment

Are you sure you are eating enough?.... many people aren't eating the amount they should be taking in therefore aren't losing anything. EAT TO CUT
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Xamo is absolutely right. It seems counter intuitive, but you need more energy and calories to metabolically process the lipids. I hit a plateau when it comes to fat loss about 4 months ago. It was not until I began to embrace this new school of thinking that I noticed changes in my abdomen. I still have quite the way to go, but I have already lost about 70 Lbs of fat.... Xamo has lost something close to 3 times that...
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

also increase your fiber, that helps take the bloat out of your midsection
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

ds222 i read that about fiber from somewhere else too but i was skeptical but now that i've seen it on this forum i believe it to be true. how much fiber should one take per day to achieve this?

Comment

25-30g is what's recommended by AHA and the National Cancer Institute..
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

thanks Xamo! i found some at the store today. starting it up tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X