carb dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb dilema

some of you might already know but, i've started winny this week and dropped my daily carb intake down to 50g/day from 100g/day. 25g pre workout meal and 25g post workout shake. i still manage to get my energy to train but thats about all i can do all day. im not worth a shit at work right now haha. getting bad cravings for sweets in the morning and i know its just my body telling me to give it more carbs so my question is this...should i go back to 100g/day? i wasnt having any cravings at 100g. actually, i went to 75g for a few days and i didnt have any cravings then either. maybe ill add in another 25g/day next week and see how that goes.

macros are:
    2200 cal
    280 pro
    50 carb
    not really counting fats

No brotha, We all have the same cravings once we bring the carbs down. Completely natural!! My usual intake on carbs for bulking is 600 grams, so when I took them down to 200 grams I felt like I was going to die!! Ran that for a few weeks and brought it down again to 100.....Now I take in only 50 a day and that's pre-workout. It'll take some time to get used to it but you can do it! Keep in mind man, your body wants to store the fat not burn it... Hope I helped ya some???

Comment

Absolutely did help man. I just needed a little motivation i guess. Been goin all week on 50g a day and cravings have decreased tremendously. Kinda wrecked it this past saturday at my bachelor party so i did a little drinking. I kno its a big no no but how can u not drink at your own bachelor party? Haha o well back on track. Had my cheat meal for the week last night so ill be good to go. Thanks again brother i really appreciate the help and motivation

Comment

hey bro, try to eat some almonds or walnuts for the fat. when you cut carbs you need to teach your body to use fat for energy. and sometimes when I got the sweet tooth I would eat a sugar free werther's candy. good luck

Comment

Sounds good bro. Gonna add in a few almonds through out the day. I love those fucking things but i was trying to cut the fat out as much as possible. Ill give it a try

Comment

Working...
          X