Best supplement for lean gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best supplement for lean gains

I know there's alot of different products out there for lean gains. I would just like to hear from the community which ones you prefer to use for lean gains? Currently, I use syntha 6 protein by BSN but was thinking of switching to their lean dessert since it holds almost the same amount of protein but the carbs and fat are reduced. I also take powder creatine from the vitamin s. which I can say definitely works as far as giving me an extra burst of energy when doing that last hard push rep. I've tried NO Xplode also and I know that also works probably just as good as creatine. I also think that vitamin B complex is essential for max gains while on gear and supplements. Reason I ask is that I'm finishing up my tren/sus/clen/t3 and got my pct ready to go, but I know I'm going to lose my superhuman strength and I would like to hold on to as much as I can during my of cycle.

I'm running something similar to what you did.. I'm interested in how you ran your T3/clen.. I've never ran them together and looking to see what approach you did and how the results were..

Comment

I ran clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off while taking 500mg of sust through-out this entire cycle I started off with a dose of 20mcg /day and by week two was up to 120mcg/day by the end of the sixth week i was up to 160mcg/day. I started the t3 of which I had the (GP 25mcgs/pill) on week five at 17.5 mcg for 5 days then up'd the dose to 25mcg /day for another 5 days then increasing it with increments of a half pills every five days until I reached 75mcg and did that for 5 days then tapered back down to 1/3 of a pill a day

T3
      day1-5 12.5mcg
      day6-11 25mcg
      day11-16 37.5 mcg
      day17-22 50 mcg
      day23-28 62.5 mcg
      day29-34 75mcg
      day35-40 62.5 mcg
      day 41-46 50mcg
      day 47-52 37.5mcg
      day53-58 25mcg
      day59-64 12.5mcg