Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New And Need Some Of These Questions Answered Please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New And Need Some Of These Questions Answered Please :)

Hey, Everyone Im New To the Site I Have A Goal And Hopefully i Can get to it in A Years Time Im Trying to Think of It As A Boss Telling There Secy To Finish the Papers By Tomorrow Aha, Ok First off Im 183cm In Height Wich is About 6 Foot 1 or Some thing around that I Weigh 80kg I have around about Only 10 % Body Fat and its on the stomach down Below Im Looking to Loose Abit Of Fat But i Want To Bulk But Become Lean Anyone Heard of Zyzz Australia Body Builder My Aim Is to Get Close to What His Body Looks Like I Have About a Year to Do it Just want to No I heard Most Cycles People do Bulking then Cutting but in his Description He use to Do Cutting then Bulking Could Anyone help Explain and Give Me A Good Cycle to Start off with Cause im New To Steroids And this Fourm Could you list what Bulking Steroids i will Need and What Liver Care and Estrogen Control ill Need I want to get my Dream Body in About a Year But i Also Dont want to Loose the gains when I come of the Steroids Nore Do i want to Kill my Body from them And i No its Alot To ask But Could you List A Good Diet A High Calorie One To Keep My Gains Up And So i see Good Results In First few Days Thanks By The Way Sorry For Loading All Of This On Youse Just Dont Wanna go Uneducated And Go Do Stupid Stuff When I can Ask People Who Have Been Using Steroids For Years and Have Alot Of Knowledge thanks.
Working...
X