What do I need in my diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I need in my diet?

I have a base of knowledge on how to eat to cut, but what exactly should I be doing? I'm looking for your guys' help. What works best for you guys? Should I not be eating any carbs or what?

Thanks!

Also how often should I do cardio when cutting and for how long at what intensity?

First of all tell us what's your "cutting diet" like? So we have an idea of what's your actual knowledge about it?

Give us your height and weight as well. and Body fat if you know
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I don't exactly have a cutting diet at the moment. That's why I'm looking for help on what I should try. I guess I should have reworded that a little better.
      But I mean I know the basics.
      I am 6'3-6'4" and I weigh 265.
      I don't know my body fat but if I had to guess, it would probably be around 10-15%

Comment

The Ultimate Diet to Getting Ripped While Maintaining Muscle Mass

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 Percent BodyFat.

(1) Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

(2) Eat Lots of Healthy fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.V. Olive Oil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

(3) Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles).

(4) DRINK 1-1.5 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have tons of energy from the healthy fats, good digestion from the fiber, and great muscle hardness and protection from the protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy Protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection Fiber = Digestion, and various other health benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day

(1) 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
        (2) 8-10 OZ London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
        (3) Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
        (4) 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
        (5) 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonnaise.
        (6) (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of Whey/10 OZ Orange Juice.
        (7) 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:

Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight Fat .5 -.75grams per pound of bodyweight Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams fiber in the form of green veggies - As much as possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...Why? They will Suppress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs Fish Oil Caps Flax Oil Liquid 200mcg Selenium 800mgs Folic Acid 800iu Vitamin E 2 grams Vitamin C.

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift four times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and high repetition moderate weight workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Such as walking, light jogging)

This DIET is NOT easy by any means. It takes proper planning a day ahead of time (you have to have the steaks / veggies / chicken / salmon, etc, thawed out before cooking them, put stuff in tupper ware containers...you just have to be prepared). Be prepared to Go through at LEAST one pound of lean steak a day, and 10 servings of whey protein powder a day and TONS of green veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

Like I said this diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is easy.

But remember if you can stick through it for 8 grueling weeks, you'll be satified at the end with your amazing results.

Good Luck.

Comment

I really don't like this diet, even for cutting. You're depraving your body of essential nutrients. Especially regarding fruits... fructose definitely isn't the enemy, especially if you're in shape.

Comment

Looks like a cut and paste special. hummmm??
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Try to get your vitamins and minerals from foods, not from supplements. Supplements cannot substitute for a healthy diet, which supplies nutrients and other compounds besides vitamins and minerals. Foods also provide the "synergy" that many nutrients require to be efficiently used in the body.
              :P
              Japanese Car Exporters

Comment

The body needs Carbohydrate because it cannot make it for itself from other nutrients. So, it should be not less than 100 gms per day. Foods rich in calcium are Ragi, Green leafy vegetables, milk, fenugreek leaves, drumstick leaves and sea food. These are very helpful for us.

Comment

Hii everyone, I read all replies and really they help me too make my diet good. I tried some tricks and it really helps me. Because of it i maintain my body. Thanks to all.

Comment

Hii everyone, All your replies really good. It helps me to maintain my diet. I follow your suggestions and i got best result. Really Thanks to all.

Comment

Planned a healthy and balance diet. Include all the natural food items in diet. Because natural foods are rich in terms of essential vitamins and minerals. But try to deny get it from supplements. Diet must be like a less fat but full of energy. It help to reduce over fat and achieve body attractive shape. Fruits, vegetables, nuts and dry fruits must be add within diet.

Comment

dude get away lol

Comment

Working...
                        X