overtraining or underdieting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overtraining or underdieting??

Is there any possible way that training all my bodyparts twice a week could be beneficial if my nutrition is on point? Ive only been training for about 2 years and now that im approaching 40 I feel like I need to play a lil catch up if i ever intend to be on stage one day.
    When u have facts, you pound the facts...when you dont, you pound the table.

Everyone reacts differently to different types of training,diet,rest,etc so you have to find out what works best for you.The only way to do this is by trial and error.No one person can so the same things as another and get the same results.

I am a big believer in constant change not only in training but in diet as well and believe only by doing this change will you continue to make forward progress.So by all means,if you have a 2 day a week program,give it a shot and see how it works for you.

Comment

murmeden u can't go wrong listening to F.I.S.T

- I would add that with another component you could do it -that's what AAS do for you they speed up your recovery.
      40 is a great time to get a blood test find out what your Test levels are.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X