Starting cycle, some diet questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting cycle, some diet questions

Hey guys, I am going to be running my first cycle starting march 6. As of now I feel I have built a great base, and I never have logged my foods too much. I just make sure I am eating enough protein and mainly keep the foods semi clean.

I just wanted to get everyones opinion on dieting while on cycle...I dont want to be eating chicken and rice every meal...I usually eat 6-8 eggs for breakfast with 2 fat free slices of cheese mixed in and some spinach, a wheat bagel with cream cheese (I'm from NJ and can't give up my morning bagel haha) and a huge glass of milk...throughout the day i drink a lot of milk, eat chicken, rice, wheat bread, pasta, oats, cheese, fruit, broccoli, peanut butter etc.

For the most part, can I keep eating this way on cycle? I am going for mass and strength. Obviously i dont want to get a huge gut, but so far I have been doing pretty well...Anything you guys would add in? If i feel like I need a snack ill usually have a little ice cream or some cookies and milk, but for the most part my diet is pretty clean..Any input would be appreciated. thanks guys

I guess it depends one what you are into, for me I want strength & bulk. I just need to keep under 242 lbs (232 now) thats the limit of my weight class I want to compete in Powerlifting. Your diet sounds good to me, even our bodybuilders bulk up to gain size and muscle. I love ice cream also once a week, a big bowl. I depend on protein shakes to round out my diet. Have Fun

Comment

Forgot to mention, my macros are basically anywhere around 250-275protein, 300-330carb, 90-110fat per day, roughly 3100-3300 calories per day...I am hoping to up that and just eat a shit load of food on cycle to grow..I am thinking about 300g protein, 400carb 100-120 fat...how does that sound? Going to adjust the macros depending on how I look in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
        I guess it depends one what you are into, for me I want strength & bulk. I just need to keep under 242 lbs (232 now) thats the limit of my weight class I want to compete in Powerlifting. Your diet sounds good to me, even our bodybuilders bulk up to gain size and muscle. I love ice cream also once a week, a big bowl. I depend on protein shakes to round out my diet. Have Fun
        Thanks for the input man...I am probably not looking to enter a meet in the near future, although I do heavy squat and dead training using the 5/3/1 protocol, maybe down the road ill enter a meet, but for the most part just looking to add some quality mass and some quality strength.

Some guys are telling me to eat anything and everything...I mean, i have no issue scarfing down a large pizza and eating a shit load of burgers, but I dont want to add sloppy mass (fat/a ton of water) so I am assuming I should only indulge in those foods a few times a month

Comment

Stay with ur regular diet just up the numbers like you thought - you will be recovering faster and hopefully working out more (I do tend to eat much more protein while on cycle). I would not eat everything.. but do make sure u have a cheat meal or day - Juice gives me some cravings sometimes - except for Tren.

I don't really adjust my diet to get lean I just add cardio or more cardio.

good growing Bro.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            Stay with ur regular diet just up the numbers like you thought - you will be recovering faster and hopefully working out more (I do tend to eat much more protein while on cycle). I would not eat everything.. but do make sure u have a cheat meal or day - Juice gives me some cravings sometimes - except for Tren.

I don't really adjust my diet to get lean I just add cardio or more cardio.

good growing Bro.
            Thanks for the info man, i appreciate it

Comment

Working...
            X