Olive oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olive oil

There is no promoting religion here, especially the quran. Have a blessed day! Thanks!
    ItalianMuscle
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 01-29-2012, 01:34 AM.

Always love taking some Olive Oil. Flax Seed. Omega 3.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Helps me take a good sh--

Comment

does Alaha use this....LMAO..!! sorry could'nt resist...
        test

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
          Helps me take a good sh--
          You know you're getting old when your stool is a matter of public record! LMAO! I'm not being an a#%hole, nothing makes me happier than a high quality BM!
          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

So true alas! so true

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
              You know you're getting old when your stool is a matter of public record! LMAO! I'm not being an a#%hole, nothing makes me happier than a high quality BM!
              HAHAHAH That's so damn true!! hahahahahah

Comment

You can tell we all are refined lifters --The post went information about olive oil, to the great enjoyment of a good BM. I guess the average age of us mentally is aroung 8 -10 years.

Comment

You can tell we all are refined lifters --The post went information about olive oil, to the great enjoyment of a good BM. I guess the average age of us mentally is aroung 8 -10 years.
                  You know what they say,"you can grow old, but never grow up!" much love from tampa, bros.
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

As body-builders and power-lifters I believe we all are considered a different breed! That being said, We have some crazy personalities!!! I'll holla..Gotta Drop a deuce!!! hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      As body-builders and power-lifters I believe we all are considered a different breed! That being said, We have some crazy personalities!!! I'll holla..Gotta Drop a deuce!!! hahahahahahaha
                      HA!!! What, no follow up on the shape, consistency, color? Was it a clean break with no bowl streak? Single square wipers are my favorite!

I figured we were about as far away from a serious thread as this forum has ever seen, so I thought I'd kick it up a notch. I promise to be good in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X