Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk Promotes Good Health!!!

Hi friends,

I am sharing the amazing health benefits by consuming milk on daily basis.

Calcium:

Milk is a rich source of calcium and calcium provides stronger bones. Also it is helpful for obesity, migraine headaches and aids in losing unwanted fats. Milk provides recommended calcium that body needs every day.

Vitamin D:*

Vitamin D*helps the body to absorb calcium and strengthening your bones and growth also reduce the risk of brittleness, inflammation of bones and increase your immune function.

Healthy Teeth:

For good dental health encourage your young children to drink milk. Milk protects teeth enamel from acidic substances. Drink milk instead of soft drinks like soda , beverages. There are reduced risk of tooth decay and weak gums.

Milk rehydrates your body:

Milk contains huge amount water molecules which helps to re hydrates the body. Especially for more active children who are running, jumping etc. needs water. Milk provides energy and re hydrates body too.

Provides many vitamins:

Milk is a good source of vitamins*and minerals which are helps to keep your body fit and for eye sight. Carbohydrates give energy and proteins help to body repair and growth.

You can find many healthy nutritional foods in "Healthclaps", i regularly refer this site it is very helpful to me.

I bloat with milk... Shame

Comment

Working...
    X