T Bol Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Bol Experiment

Well guys im not going to lie. I havent been able to get into the gym very much lately due to some personal things happening in my life. Over the past month i maybe have gotten in 5-6 workouts sporadically and my strength has taken a huge hit. Diet has been pretty good, not great but i can tell im starting to soften up a bit. Ive put on 2% body fat to bring me back up to 14%. Its going to be 2 more hectick weeks that will keep me out of the gym before i can get back into my normal routine. I want to start a cycle in oct which is ready to go which leads me to this...

To bring myself up to speed faster, im going to run an experiment. When i have the time to get back into my old routine, i will be taking 10mg of t bol ED for 6 on 6 off along with clen at 4 weeks on 4 weeks off at 20/40/60/80. I will be using aromasin @ 25mg ew and will have letro on hand. Also will be running liv 52 for a week before and a week after the t bol cycles

If i am missing anything or think i should change anything, let me know, i am open to suggestions. Projected start date will be Sunday, Aug 18

PS - i dont want to hear the same ole tune about diet and cardio and hard work. Trust me, that will be there. Im rushing this because i want to do my first show next year and would like to get 2 cycles in before the show
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 08-05-2013, 12:45 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

10 mg of tbol, doesn't sound like a cycle. Not something you would need ai, letro, etc. I started my cycle this summer with 40 tbol Ed for a month. Honestly I didn't really even feel it. If you did say 10 mg or if it was a typo I don't know. Such a low dose and no test may not be the best idea. If anything maybe a higher dose and do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, 6 weeks off with no test may be too long. That's how some Olympic runners do it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
      10 mg of tbol, doesn't sound like a cycle. Not something you would need ai, letro, etc. I started my cycle this summer with 40 tbol Ed for a month. Honestly I didn't really even feel it. If you did say 10 mg or if it was a typo I don't know. Such a low dose and no test may not be the best idea. If anything maybe a higher dose and do 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, 6 weeks off with no test may be too long. That's how some Olympic runners do it.
      Cool dea bro. I like the 3 on 3 off idea so what kind of dose do u think? 30-40mg? I blew up on 50mg last time i used it but thats not really what im trying to do. I just want to get my strength back up rapidly and decrease recovery time
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm a fan of experiments so I say give it a shot (maby play with the dose of Tbol) - I do like shorter 2-3 wk cycle of this type - if ur still Natty.

I have been doing 2 wk cycles of clen with various other orals (3-6wks) along with my TRT or blast.

The 2wk Clen cycles - following the results of a Japanese study on clen.
        They studied the effects of Clen (in rats of course) on muscle during 3 wk use. During the first 2 wks clen activated IGF-1, during the 3rd wk the activity of myostatin increased. (Myostatin slows and inhibits muscle growth).
        The study shows that the effects of clen change over time - it promotes hypertrophy/anabolic (2wks) but then slows protein synthesis to limit muscle growth.
        (Cellular Biochemistry Function - published online June 14,2012)
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks guys. Im going to start with 20mg daily and go from there. My biggest concern is the need for an AI and organ support. Do you guys think i would need them?

Comment

I would Def have an AI on hand but u may not need it (short cycle).
            I don't kno if organ supports work or not? may just be another pill for liver to filter? I'm more of a fan of Nat Liver supports like spinach. - JM2C
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              I would Def have an AI on hand but u may not need it (short cycle).
              I don't kno if organ supports work or not? may just be another pill for liver to filter? I'm more of a fan of Nat Liver supports like spinach. - JM2C
              Ive questioned the same thing. Ill have letro on hand for sure so i guess i wont run the AI. Im gonna start with 20mg ED for 3 weeks then go 3 weeks off then back on etc

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                Ive questioned the same thing. Ill have letro on hand for sure so i guess i wont run the AI. Im gonna start with 20mg ED for 3 weeks then go 3 weeks off then back on etc
                Can run 1g of milk thistle day, won't hurt.

Comment

im running tbol currently at 40mg in my a day and no signs of any estrogen related side effects I like the pump it gives though
                  “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

I'm a fan of experiments so I say give it a shot (maby play with the dose of Tbol) - I do like shorter 2-3 wk cycle of this type - if ur still Natty.

I have been doing 2 wk cycles of clen with various other orals (3-6wks) along with my TRT or blast.

The 2wk Clen cycles - following the results of a Japanese study on clen.
                    They studied the effects of Clen (in rats of course) on muscle during 3 wk use. During the first 2 wks clen activated IGF-1, during the 3rd wk the activity of myostatin increased. (Myostatin slows and inhibits muscle growth).
                    The study shows that the effects of clen change over time - it promotes hypertrophy/anabolic (2wks) but then slows protein synthesis to limit muscle growth.
                    (Cellular Biochemistry Function - published online June 14,2012)
                    It is better to make 2 weeks yes one week no for igf1? thanks good post.

Comment

I like this post also. I'm one that likes to keep to the side of caution. Liver support is limited and I would think the short cycle of 2 to 3 weeks would be with in a safe range.
                      However with out blood work one is still shooting in the dark sort of speak when it comes to the demand on ones liver.

Keep it simple. Lots of fluids and run it short and allow for recovery. Just my 2 cents.
                      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Ill be starting this experiment in 2 weeks from today. Just got back into the gym today from a 5 week break. Want to get all those little aches and pains out of the way and het those stabilization muscles built back up before i throw in this shit to avoid any injuries

I never have problems with enough fluids. Its a gallon of water or more every day for me

Comment

Kick ass bro. Love the pic. Awesome size guns you got there.. Keep us up to date. Makes me want to do a short one my self
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

just to throw out another idea... any thought on adding a low dose 25-50mcg T3 for 2-3wks in the mix??
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

just to throw out another idea... any thought on adding a low dose 25-50mcg T3 for 2-3wks in the mix??
                              I thought about it but i dont like running t3 without test and especially with something like T3, i would rather run it the proper way to avoid any damage to my natural T3

Its not something i want to play around with. Unless u convince me otherwise

Comment

Working...
                              X