Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for GP Oxan for product of the week to get 50% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for GP Oxan for product of the week to get 50% off!

Everybody, please vote for GP Oxan for Product of the Week. This stuff is so expensive and 50% would be nice!!!

I hear all these great things about Anavar on paper, but when I ask people who have tried it in person they claim it's kinda weak and not really worth the money. This came from a guy who was taking 100mg/day

Comment

Originally posted by Xxplosive View Post
      I hear all these great things about Anavar on paper, but when I ask people who have tried it in person they claim it's kinda weak and not really worth the money. This came from a guy who was taking 100mg/day
      Anavar is one of the most liked roids out there because of its mild side effects and low-toxic nature. Its effects are awesome for gaining strength and building quality (and not water bloated) muscle but people don't really use this in a bulking phase unless stacked with other drugs. I always use Var for cutting because it preserves muscle (this drug was originally made to avoid muscle waste and is still used this way in medicine today).

So, Var is perfect for cutting or as an add-on in any cycle. It is also the best choice for beginners.

Of course if you want to look all jacked and totally fake, go with Dianabol and too much testosterone.

Comment

I with the guys that say it is over priced if it wins i will buy some. But i have tried it not worth the high price
        Rather run tbol eq masteron

Comment

I hope it will win this time. I had GP Oxan before and absolutely loved it. Nice vascularity, awesome strength, and it actually made me horny! 60mg per day. 12 weeks. I tapered up from 10mg to 60mg and tapered down that way in the last week as well. I added 25-50mcg of T3 throughout the entire cycle and tapered this up and down too. Went from 18% body fat down to 11.4%! My diet was 95% clean.

Comment

If it does go on sale get some for a lady friend and see what aweasome results women get from only 10 to 15 mgs aday

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              If it does go on sale get some for a lady friend and see what aweasome results women get from only 10 to 15 mgs aday
              My girlfriend actually wanted to take 5-10mg this summer in her first cycle but she got scared of growing a beard LOL.

Check out what I bought in Iran this year:

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ear-is-in-Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                My girlfriend wanted to try 5-10mg in her first cycle but now she got scared of growing a beard LOL

Comment

Mates, please vote

Comment

mcsteroid why do you like oxan so much I understand the low sides and low toxicity but it doesnt do what other gear can do fo you for the money you spend on it start taking primobolin it is a little more expensive but has less sides and will work alot better.I would like to talk to you about the anavar because I havent used it but I want to use it for my bridge between my next cycle so if you have time pm me or check my site gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and my email is there I would like to ask you about the results you get and the mgs you use to get them.
                    Thanks
                    BIGMURPH

Comment

lol can't believe you guys think these contests are legit
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                      X