You won't believe how cheap gear is in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won't believe how cheap gear is in Iran

Oral testosterone (Andriol) made by dutch company Orgenon (legit public pharma company) costs anywhere between 1.30 - 1.40 Euro per pill on various gear websites. Considering that you need anywhere between 5-10 pills per day, a cycle of this stuff is just way too expensive.

Now get this: I was in Iran this year and they sell gear over there without a prescription in every pharmacy. One pill of Andriol costs only 19.5 cents and that's retail and not wholesale and even an expensive import-product!!!!!

Can you believe this!?

And 1 pack of Nolvadex made by Iran Hormone Company costs only 84 cents but usually 20-22 Euro on gear websites. This is also a retail price.

I purchased:
    900 Andriol caps (Orgenon)
    3 packs of Nolvadex (Iran Hormone Co.)
    3 packs of T3 (Iran Hormone Co.)
    3 packs of T4 (Iran Hormone Co.)

Total price: around 187 Euro

If I would have purchased the same products and quantity on gear websites, it would have cost me at least 1200 Euro plus shipping.

This is it:

Was it not a few years ago that the USA went over there and turned it into a big sand box...
    Is it trust worthy ?
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

lol in greece is like the same i can get into local pharmacy t3 30 tabs for 1 euro,30 tabs clomiphen for 2 euro,30 tabs nolva 20mg 6 eurw,HCG organon 5000iu 3 euro and many more like deca/test e/andriol/HGH (little expensive but still no prescription) ) :P and most gear sites sells the PCT especialy like gold...lol
      sigpic

Comment

thats insane!! lol so there is heaven

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
          lol in greece is like the same i can get into local pharmacy t3 30 tabs for 1 euro,30 tabs clomiphen for 2 euro,30 tabs nolva 20mg 6 eurw,HCG organon 5000iu 3 euro and many more like deca/test e/andriol/HGH (little expensive but still no prescription) ) :P and most gear sites sells the PCT especialy like gold...lol
          Are you sure about Greece, i tell you what I was in Greece can't get shit,,,,

Comment

And?

So how is that helpful for us U.S. folks who cannot travel there as tourists, probably wouldn't want to anyway (I know Iran is a beautiful country with lots of history and culture yada yada...just has an oppressive regime and a weird tendency to hate or at least distrust Americans - remember the hikers who inadvertently crossed the border from Iraq and were imprisoned?) and in any case wouldn't risk flying out of there or crossing the border in any fashion holding AAS?

And Bandit, dude, that's Iraq (I was there). C'mon man don't perpetuate the stereotype of us being lousy with geography and world affairs.

Comment

yes i am sure M.FREAKY if you know a pharmasist you can get anything you want without the prescription...i got deca/norditropin without nothing many times...also t3/nolva/clomid/hcg/test e (testoviron/norma) dont even need one i get like 60 ampules/order ..also andriol was easy too but not selling anymore on the market like other organon products are cutted off from greece market...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Transcription View Post
                And Bandit, dude, that's Iraq (I was there). C'mon man don't perpetuate the stereotype of us being lousy with geography and world affairs.
                No your right.. I pulled from the hip on that one.. Let me correct that. We had plans to invade Iran next In early October 2012, U.S. officials accused Iranian operatives of planning to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States on American soil. Iran denied the charges, but the episode has already managed to increase tensions between Washington and Tehran. Although the Obama administration has not publicly threatened to retaliate with military force, the allegations have underscored the real and growing risk that the two sides could go to war sometime soon -- particularly over Iran’s advancing nuclear program.

So I should have said we are going to turn it into a big sand box. I hope this brings me back into elimnment with world affairs at least
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Cool. You're alright.

Comment

Bro T3, T4 and Tamoxifen citrate is cheap anywhere in the world, in pharmacy. Internet web-pharmacy is always super over priced but its purpose is for people that can't get stuff out of pharma (because of receipt needs, customs trouble etc). Getting stuff out of Iran ain't that easy anyway

Comment

Bro check this guy out

Ask for a list
                      xelitelabsx@gmail.com

Comment

I trust what I buy at Napsgear. Its easy to pay them, they have fast shipping, and I always get good stuff from good labs..... I have a lot of experience buying gear and most of the time it is bunk or something from an unknown lab. I DON'T GET THAT FROM NAPSGEAR. Its better to go with a source you trust bro. Believe me.. I talk from experience.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X