Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third cycle, something new..?

Hey guys,

Been away for a while due to work and school. Still been lurking and seeing all of the regulars post, but haven't had time until today to finally make a thread! Now that I am done with Nursing School for the summer I am looking to hop on the bicycle again for a nice ride!

I have run two successful cycles thus far. Both of these cycles were identical to one another, consisting of 500mg/week of GP Test E week 1-12 and week 1-5 consisted of the Test E along with 30mg/day of GP dbol.

After my last pin week 12, I took a two week break from the supplements and than started GP Nolva @40mg for 4 weeks. After each cycle I had gained lean mass and some fat due to bulking each time. Strength gains were great as well. After my second cycle I had blood work done and my test levels were good, within normal range, cholesterol was moderately high, which I think was from eating eggs daily for years so I switched to whites and it has already lowered. Other than that everything is great.

I am looking to run Test Prop. My goal this cycle is a bit different since I am looking to keep leaning out, but put on a bit of mass. I have been doing cardio a few times a week and leaning out a bit, still eating a good amount, but staying near or below maintenance so I can drop a couple of pounds.

I was thinking of running GP Test Prop @ 150mg EOD. Don't want to start too high, so I figured 150 EOD was okay to start with. I am not sure if I should run something else with it or not. I was hoping someone could possibly give me some input. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys have to give! Thanks guys.

Im not into test prop. For me the pip isnt worth it
    But for lean mass gains i love test cyp and eq
    Not sure if you like that idea but its worth looking into only problem is to get good gains you should run eq at 600 mg aweek
    Didnt mean to take you off ur idea of propinate

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      Im not into test prop. For me the pip isnt worth it
      But for lean mass gains i love test cyp and eq
      Not sure if you like that idea but its worth looking into only problem is to get good gains you should run eq at 600 mg aweek
      Didnt mean to take you off ur idea of propinate
      Thanks for the reply man...I have talked to some guys at the gym that said the same thing about prop..they ran cyp or enth with eq and liked it a lot. I would be real interested in that, so you would run test cyp @ 500mg like I did the previous two times and eq @ 600mg a week?

Comment

bumping the thread for more input! want to place my order this week since it looks like GP test cyp will be half price!
        As of now I am thinking..

Test Cyp week 1-12 @ 500mg/week (250mg Sunday/250mg Wednesday.
        EQ week 1-8 @600mg/week (300mg Monday/300mg Thursday.
        EQ week 9-12 @400mg/week (200mg Monday/200mg Thursday.

2 week break from last pin and then Clomid @ 150mg for 2 weeks then 100mg for 2 weeks.

I am planning on using ADEX throughout the cycle as well.

Is HCG necessary? I have never used it before and have recovered well after my previous two cycles.

I'm ready to get the ball rolling! Let me know what you guys think about this cycle layout. Thanks
        Thedub3
        Last edited by Thedub3; 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Your cardio and diet will dictate what happens on that cycle, you should do well.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
            Your cardio and diet will dictate what happens on that cycle, you should do well.

Thanks for your response man....If i am running this cycle to lean up but add some mass, you think this is a good setup? Obviously diet will be on point with protein carbs and fats, and the cardio will be absolutely no issue, been doing great with it so far, and now that school is done for summer I have plenty of time to get in the gym to train once again....do you have any advice or tweaks to the cycle?

Comment

You have to remember that as you continue to use gear your body will not respond as it did on your first cycle. The only way to keep gear usage low is to make sure you take time in between cycles. I've been using gear on and off for a long time and I try to keep it to 1g. or lower a week. Everything looks good, I'm doing the GP Andromix with a slightly higher caloric intake and I'm losing fat and putting on a few lbs of muscle at the same time. Good luck brother
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                You have to remember that as you continue to use gear your body will not respond as it did on your first cycle. The only way to keep gear usage low is to make sure you take time in between cycles. I've been using gear on and off for a long time and I try to keep it to 1g. or lower a week. Everything looks good, I'm doing the GP Andromix with a slightly higher caloric intake and I'm losing fat and putting on a few lbs of muscle at the same time. Good luck brother
                Thanks man, I am definitely trying to keep dosages low, especially since this is only my third cycle. I did not respond as well on my second cycle as i did my first, but I feel that since I am switching from test E to test cyp, I can keep the dosage at 500mg since it is a different testosterone in my system. Hopefully the EQ will help lean me out as well since that is something new I am adding instead of the DBOL.

Comment

Another forum I am a member had a few guys telling me to drop the EQ and only use that for 18week cycles or longer...what do you guys think? Should I replace it with some tren? Id like to place my order for the rest of the stuff in the next few days so any input would be great

Comment

Personally i like prop better than enanthate or cyp. Dont knock it till u try it bro, like fat chicks. Haha just messin. But seriously, go with eq @ no less than 600mg for no shorter than 15 weeks. Your original plan of 150mg eod with the prop sounds good too. Just add your eq on every other prop shot to keep things simple. Now, it does hurt but you can get past it imo
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                      Personally i like prop better than enanthate or cyp. Dont knock it till u try it bro, like fat chicks. Haha just messin. But seriously, go with eq @ no less than 600mg for no shorter than 15 weeks. Your original plan of 150mg eod with the prop sounds good too. Just add your eq on every other prop shot to keep things simple. Now, it does hurt but you can get past it imo
                      hey bro, good to see you still posting here. Now if my diet is on point will there be much of a difference between using the prop and cyp? I am assuming I may retain more water with cyp though. I just got back from the gym and I was talking to some guys. They are saying use sust, or deca with test, now I'm conflicted!

Comment

Your goals and wanted results are dependant on what you use. Things like deca and cyp will put on more bloat than test and eq. Then again, so will your diet. Alot of carbs and sodium will cause u to hold water no matter what gear you use. If youre like me (and mostly everyone who isnt a pro who have "seasons" dedicated to each) you just want to lose fat AND build muscle. This will all depend on your diet which you already know. The type of training you do will impact your results tremendously also. I believe a lot of people discount the type of training we do in regards to reaching our goals. I think there is training to lose far and training to build muscle. Im sure someone will come in here and disagree with everything i just said but dont forget, its just my OPINION
                        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

If your worried about alittle bloat from cyp then scratch the deca idea
                          If thats you in your avatar you will be fine with cyp and eq as long as you remmember what alex said about watching ur sodium and diet

Comment

Like i said, EQ does take some time to kick in so if you wanted to stay to a shorter cycle like 12 weeks or less, maybe go with some NPP. EQ needs at least 15 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                              If your worried about alittle bloat from cyp then scratch the deca idea
                              If thats you in your avatar you will be fine with cyp and eq as long as you remmember what alex said about watching ur sodium and diet
                              yeah thats me in the avi..I am a bit bigger now and just about as lean, maybe a bit leaner than that...If I am not sure about running a 16+wk cycle, do you have any suggestions of something else I could use along with the Test Cyp

Comment

Working...
                              X