PDA

View Full Version : 3rd cycle run

suzuki_method
04-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Hello all,
this will be my first log posting on this forum. I'm a little late but I wanted to give myself a weeks start on it so I can actually have good information to type into my first post. Small background history, I am military so my weight has always jumped up and down considering my working environment. I am 24 years old and have been lifting since I was 17 in high school, thought I didn't take it seriously until one my "vacations" overseas.

Stats for when I first started this approx 1 month ago:
height: 5' 11"
weight: 170 pds
gear used for cycle:
+ Test E - 250 mg (2x pins a week for a total of 500mg)
+ Decca - 250 mg (2x pins a week for a total of 400mg)
supplements:
+ typical whey protein mix for wake up, and post workout shakes.
+ Casein protein mix for bed time
+ BCAA powder (used during workouts, and I also add more into my casein shake at night)
+ Multivitamin (2x pills with lunch meal so I have adequate amount of water in system)
+ Fish oils (1x pill with each "main" meal")

I know I may get knocked for not taking a esto-blocker while on cycle as of "puffy nip" issue from juice type but I have yet to see any sides and don't feel the need to add more chemicals into my body.

Meal plan:
wake up - whey protein scoop w/banana
breakfast - 4x egg white omelet w/ham & cheese. Oatmeal with 1 glass of whole milk
snack 1 - nut mix with granola bar
lunch - I will jump between either 10 oz of chicken or red meat product, to include broccoli and white rice
snack 2 - 8 oz chicken with rice
dinner - I will jump between either 10 oz of chicken or red meat product, to include broccoli and white rice
snack 3 - Casein protein shake w/BCAA powder added.

I didn't list my post workout because it varies on when I can workout during the daytime. I will usually take a bit of whey protein but try to time it so my post workout nutrient intake is actual food.

My water intake is 1 gallon (daily).

Basic routine followed during cycle:
Typical one muscle group a day plan with the weekends off. I have to conduct a bit of cross fit with my squad in the am during PT so I am doing a bit of cardio during cycle but try not too do to much to hinder gains.

Current stats as of starting up 5th week soon:
weight: 205 pds
exercises: I will say this is my first time trying out Decca and will say I am very pleased with this product. My strength gains on week 4 have been through the roof, I'm honestly surprised with the amount of weight I can easily put up.. Mind you keeping a great form and slow and steady pace.

My only issue is I can say that with this immense amount of weight gain my knees are occasionally sore once or twice out of the week.

I am still undecided as to what kind of post cycle I will pick up as I have read some members do not like to mix nolvadex with the decca?

I tried to add in as much information as possible. Please let me know if I am missing anything and I will be updating this on a weekly basis instead of daily. Thanks all, and enjoy.

-suzuki_method

tsek0s
04-09-2013, 10:43 PM
try clomid and aromasin mate for pct if you have to drop off the nolva..also aromasin it would be nice to be in your cycle too it will help you to recover...how many weeks you cycle will be?will you run any HCG before the PCT??

suzuki_method
04-10-2013, 12:10 AM
I had a friend that recommended that I stick to 8 weeks to keep receptors clean since Im planning to cycle a bit this year for a competition. Though a lot of friends have said it would be wise to do 12. I have more than enough to sustain either or. I'm honestly going off how my body feels, and how its been reacting to the upgrades. I have never ran any HCG, or actually read much on that. Is that something you would recommend?

Thanks mate!

suzuki_method
04-11-2013, 11:26 PM
ended week 5 today with 2 pins (250 mg of test-e, 150mg of decca). Reviewed diet a bit more and decided to increase protein intakes at breakfest, lunch, and dinner. Im not pleased with the amount of weight gain, Im curious as to when these "schocking decca" gains will show..

Big L
04-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Your running 400 mg. you will see it week 8

suzuki_method
04-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Interesting. Mostly everything I've read and what people have said is the size gain shows in weeks 4-6? Have you used Decca before?

Big L
04-12-2013, 10:18 AM
I have ran about 6 deca cycles
I know research was done but i have no idea who they research
I have to run deca at least 12 up to 16 weeks
I have been able to see gains still coming on week 12
I never run it less than 500 mg a week
So keep it going if you need grab another bottle do it good luck

suzuki_method
04-12-2013, 02:07 PM
thanks for the information Big L I appreciate it. I'm closing the week out today with working the beach muscles! (Bi's/tri's)

Big L
04-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Dont forget abs. Probably the most important beach muscles

suzuki_method
04-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Lately my ab routine has been ab ripper x three times a week. Its a pretty routine to follow but I only use it for a few weeks and switch it up. Routine really shreds em up.

Blade77
04-13-2013, 03:35 AM
So week 8 I can't wait I'm on first deca test cycle I'm doing 600 test and 750 deca so good luck bro keep this thread up so I can see how ur doing and maybe learn off ur experiences and mistakes hopefully no mistakes though lol. Nice to see u at Jm lets get big

Blade77
04-13-2013, 03:36 AM
Damnit I meant 600 deca and 750 test lol oops

Blade77
04-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Did I read correctly lol. Did u say u wernt pleased with weight gain didn't u put u started at 170 and end of week 5 u were 205 thts awesome. I must of read wrong

suzuki_method
04-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Blade77,
I can't find this post but a senior member put up that less gear is better. By that sense I mean I want to keep my doses low so as not to let my body get used to using these chemicals. You did read my weight gain correctly sir, that weight was lost muscle I had gained from my previous cycle. Like I said I got a job that at times keeps me away from proper dieting and gym times bud.
I will say this though I could really feel the decca strength gain this past week, I can tell its that and not the test. The test strength I feel is good as well but the decca is something else. It really reminds me of trenbolone strength gains, plus my diets through the roof. I had a few friends say the decca was going to dry my joints out and would need winstrol, but so far the decca has made my joints feel way better.
I'm very excited to start week 6. Body fat gain has gone up 2% since I have started and no negatives to report. Lemme know how your stuff goes bud.

suzuki_method
04-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Started week 6 off with usual dosage today.. Went out yesterday and treated myself to some carnivor weight gainer and more casien protein. Im normally not a fan of weight gainers but I really want to accelerate my muscle gains. I also picked up a little bottle of pre workout to use just for chest & leg days.. When I get around my place ill type the name of that product.
My lifts today in the gym were nothing short of incredible. I will have to say im really enjoying these chemicals, the decca strength mixed with test makes me not want to rest between sets! Very energenic, no issues in the bed room. Happy, happy, happy .

juicemanjoe
04-16-2013, 05:20 AM
I'm running the same stack but with tren e and gp oxy as well but the deca is awesome bro. Also kudos for including the thorough stats and info don't see too many people doin that very much on here when they ask questions. As for PCT for poofy nips try femara aka letrazole heard that takes it away quick.

suzuki_method
04-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Mr.joe,
Im a little jealous to hear your using the tren product. From my little experience with upgrades tren was something I will never forget. Thankfully I can report I am still not getting any side effects!

tsek0s
04-16-2013, 04:57 PM
joe the only reason to take femara in pct is serious gyno problems else you avoid it...if you try that only for puffy nips it will mess up the cycle gains...novladex or aromasin help with puffy nips ;)

juicemanjoe
04-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Good info it really messes with gains? Also you're one of the only people other than myself that hasn't had any sides from the tren e man it makes no sense to me but Andromix has tren in it and that stuff although really potent put my ass in the hospital for blood clots but I think it was due to the frequent injections go figure.

tsek0s
04-16-2013, 06:29 PM
yes joe i am sure you can search about it ;)

suzuki_method
04-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Juicemanjoe,
You put yourself in the hospital from tren? Please explain lol

suzuki_method
04-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Starting up week 7 tomorrow. Dosage is the same, again no side effects to report. My weight gain seems to be at a halt, 202-205. Im not sure where else I can add more calories throughout the day.. I've already increased my diet, and tuned my training a bit more. I've even thought of waking up 2-3 hours earlier than I normally do to take a weight gainer and go back to bed. This spot is open to any suggestion.
I had a friend that told me with Decca I need to increase the dosage a bit, to include the test.. Then go back down to what I've been using. I dont want to use more than what I need to...

suzuki_method
05-20-2013, 03:58 AM
I apologize for the long delay as I was dealing with a few work related things but I am currently on week 11 with pins being as such:

test-e - 500 mg
decca - 400mg

current weight: 211 pds

gains: I would have to report that my strength levels have shot up quiet a bit. I have increased my flat bench press beyond 405 pds repped out between 6-8 reps. My back squat is at 405 with a 10 second pause in the middle of rep. Deadlift with is also even with the rest of lifts with 4-5 good rep deadlift. Visible size gain in shoulders, back, chest, forearms, and quads. I have seen some gain in bi/tri/calfs but not as much as the rest. Im assuming in my body type these are the muscles that ones that are the slower muscle gaining spot on my body. I think for my next cycle I will look into different training concepts to shock more growth into them..

side effects: I have the usual bits of acne on my upper shoulders that is to be known to come with decca use. Overall mood is great.
diet: I will have noted I have added a lot more red meat into my diet plan, as well as added a 500+ calorie intake to help add a bit more muscle before I finish cycle. Added supplement has been Pump-HD for preworkout. I get an amazing amount of energy from it, though I try to just use it on chest and legs day. I will rarely use it with the other muscle groups.

stallion
05-20-2013, 05:33 AM
I had a few friends say the decca was going to dry my joints out and would need winstrol, but so far the decca has made my joints feel way better..

You are correct...the friends who told you this have it wrong. Winstrol is the substance that people get the dry joints from. Many guys using winstol will add deca in the mix just to combat the joint dryness.

suzuki_method
07-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Aloha all, this is my final posting for my cycle run. Recently just got back from a quick vacation trip which hurt me pretty bad. Before the trip I had attained the weight of 220 pds and my size was something that was truely amazing. I would like to report that I will be going on another Test/Decca cycle here towards the end of the year once I am completed with my tour of duty in the military. I am very happy that my career is almost over and I can move on to focusing on body building. I thought of stacking Tren-E along with the test/decca and just going all out.. Any thoughts on this?