PDA

View Full Version : Xamo's third cycle

xamo
02-26-2012, 03:06 AM
So, I decided I'd be running this for my next cycle (thanks to ds222 for helping me out). I still have a month or two, perhaps even three before I get started depending on several factors.. like I really would like to drop 15lbs of fat prior to starting but anyway..here it goes..

1-12: TEST E 500mg EW
1-12: Tren A 100mg EOD
1-4: Test P 100mg EOD
1-4: 50mg anadrol ED

Adex on hands just in case- prolly gonna take 0.5 E3D

You guys are going to destroy me diet wise- but I'm ready haha. I have no time to cook, like my schedule is crazy now, I sometimes have 48 to 52 hours shifts... and just am not allowed to leave my post... so yeah my diet consists of 90% protein shakes. Which at the end of the day would bring me to ED:

2800 calories, 460g proteins
120g carbs (fast carbs I take only post work out, usually they are divided by 2, so 2x60 cause I work out twice daily)
More than enough good fat and vitamins, as well as more than enough BCAA.. etc etc...

Any thought people?

CFINCH007
02-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't like this cycle at all....in fact just send me all your gear....lol....let's us know how this goes

xamo
02-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Hahaha I wish bro. Imma make a USMC gear brand. LOL

TopDogg
02-26-2012, 06:09 PM
90% of protein shakes! At least u know ud get flamed lol! Hit the store get meat potatoes veggies etc... Id suggest wen u get time to make enough food all at once and thro it in the frridge and that ill eliminate u having 2 cook ed so instead u can cook twice a week. I fuckn hate 2 cook so this is wat I do. Cook in bulk and throw the rest in the fridge. Goodluck bud

xamo
02-26-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm a Marine with several MOS/ both administrative paralegal researches and duty tasks such as security forces at an Embassy. My schedule is CRAZY I truly have no time to cook. I'm actually lucky I can work out as many hours as I do now...

I know physical food is better - but I'm stuck with this atm... thanks tho bro

CFINCH007
02-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Who said anything about cooking bro???? We fucking grunts eat raw meat
I'm a Marine with several MOS/ both administrative paralegal researches and duty tasks such as security forces at an Embassy. My schedule is CRAZY I truly have no time to cook. I'm actually lucky I can work out as many hours as I do now...

I know physical food is better - but I'm stuck with this atm... thanks tho bro

xamo
02-26-2012, 06:33 PM
LMAO !!! true

hackleech
03-03-2012, 03:24 AM
eyy man dont worry the protein is protein i'm not sure if it feels very good to drink like 450 grams of it everyday but it's not doing any harm and it's just as good if not better then any other protein source. i'd actually recommend u lower ur protein and up ur carbs cus i think there too low maybe try something like 50/50? this is just bro science but it makes sense that making sure u get plenty of carbs on cycle will help u have maximum glycogen retention in the muscles

xamo
03-03-2012, 04:01 AM
hey hack! thanks for posting! Yes, DS said the same thing about the carbs. I'm gonna try to up the carbs and reach the 200g-260g mark... depending on the intensity of my work outs... I'm just dead worried about the fat gain it might engender.

Ares
03-03-2012, 04:12 AM
what exactly is in your shakes?

xamo
03-03-2012, 04:18 AM
4 Lbs. Banana Cream
Serving Size:1Scoop Approx.(33.6g)
Servings Per Container Approx.:54‡
Amount Per Serving % DV†
Calories 130
Calories From Fat 20
Total Fat 2.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 110mg 37% (good cholesterol)
Sodium 140mg 6%
Potassium 160mg 5%
Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 2g *
Protein 25g 50%
Calcium 17%
Iron 2%
Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 33g *
Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan*
Digestive Enzyme Blend
Protease, Lactase
Other Ingredients
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate
† Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
* The Tryptophan in this product is naturally occurring.
‡ Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Allergen Warning: This Product Contains Milk And Soy. This Product Was Produced In A Facility That May Also Process Ingredients Containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts.

Ares
03-03-2012, 05:19 AM
you dont add anything to it ds222 posted something about protein absorption and said oats/yogurt is good to add. under your circumstances you might have limits to things

Ares
03-03-2012, 05:20 AM
btw kinda a jackass move to post all that........

xamo
03-03-2012, 05:27 AM
To post all what? Dude chill out, you asked what was in the shake I was specific.

CFINCH007
03-03-2012, 11:07 PM
How is that jackass? you asked what is in shake and he today ya....lol

hackleech
03-05-2012, 02:24 AM

kinda a jackass move to post that reply

hackleech
03-05-2012, 02:25 AM
hey hack! thanks for posting! Yes, DS said the same thing about the carbs. I'm gonna try to up the carbs and reach the 200g-260g mark... depending on the intensity of my work outs... I'm just dead worried about the fat gain it might engender.

lower ur total calories 5-10% from what they are now and u can replace a whole lot of that protein with carbs without gaining a single pound of fat

xamo
03-05-2012, 02:38 AM
lower ur total calories 5-10% from what they are now and u can replace a whole lot of that protein with carbs without gaining a single pound of fat

Interesting, I never thought of it that way. I mean, to me 2800 calories isn't much, I mean it seems pretty normal to me and I always thought the fat could only come from the carbs. I'm gonna give this a try thanks bro

Ares
03-07-2012, 10:14 PM
i was just expecting something like , "milk, whey, and creatine" something along those lines. So when i saw a page posted in such detail i was surprised hahah

xamo
03-07-2012, 11:12 PM
I am very detailed as I wanna know exactly, line per line, what I put in my stomach. ^^

xamo
04-17-2012, 11:50 AM
6 weeks in.. here I am... kinda disappointed in the results so far i haven't really changed...213.4lbs

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540330_362606280459038_100001290084500_1072436_121 8730979_n.jpg

ODB
04-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Unfortunately Bro I have to agree with ya -considering u started w Prop+Tren - not necessarily size wise but pump.
(u know when u workout + get pumped up my body stays in like a mid or half pumped condition when I am "ON" its like I'm flexing.) I don't see that in the pic.

But if I remember ur schedule contains a lot of mandatory anaerobic exercises + shakes this could be affecting things also u said ur body does not react to stimulants (clen,eca) perhaps ur body has a similar reaction to AAS??

Did u do measurements to see if u gained size apposed to weight?

xamo
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Perhaps but Clen and ECA work differently on the body, I mean.. my body can't reject everything lol.. yeah I do a lot of cardio like exercises.. also my body fat still isn't the lowest, i'm prolly at 14-16, if not a bit more? but yeah... maybe I just haven't found the "right" cycle for my body as well

xela1988
04-21-2012, 02:03 PM
hows that drol treating u bro? im starting my cycle today and am planning my next one and im thinking about replacing my t bol with some drol for a kickstart. not trying to hijack your thread, just curious about the strength, water retention, sides, and size.

xamo
04-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Hey bro.... I'm gonna disappoint you, GP tabs never had any effect on me, I wanted to try drol cause it was supposed to be different but truthfully it didn't make a difference. I gained some water weight with the Test E but that's mainly due to my diet - I still have many cheat meals which slows my progress. Size wise I was told I gained - as far as strength is considered, a slight improvement but nothing really worth mentioning. No sides whatsoever though beside tren cough every time I pin myself. Other than that I won't even need a PCT so I'm glad

xela1988
04-21-2012, 08:38 PM
fuck. depending on how the t bol treats me the next 4 weeks, i might give it a try next time. i guess it just has different effects on different people, just like everything else. from what i can tell, youre like a robot or something huh? nothing can change you

xamo
04-21-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't know. To be honest I have a buddy who has the exact same results - the tabs aren't doing crap on him but he's tried another brand and for as much as a third the amount he had double the effects...
My honest guess is that GP really is underdosed or I simply had a shitty package.

xela1988
04-22-2012, 04:54 AM
i hope thats not the case. i have 7 packs of GP products that im going to use through this cycle :(

Ares
04-22-2012, 05:02 AM
on a unrelated note, what are your tats? look sick

xamo
04-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Stats?

6'1 - 215lbs...

my lifting stats I really don't keep track.. I can only tell you that my lowest weights at the bench are 255lbs... everything else I just change and go heavy depending on my motivation at the time and how my muscles feel..

Ares
04-22-2012, 04:21 PM
ah shoot i meant your tattoos. but i know what you mean i dont really keep track myself these days

xamo
04-22-2012, 04:55 PM
oh crap lol.. I'm tired. Both arms are tribals with water waves - the one on my ribs is an eagle and anchor - as well as a KABAR and a ribbon that says death before dishonor - USMC

Ares
04-22-2012, 07:05 PM
well they look great man. and from the hours it sounds like you work i dont blame you at alll haha

xamo
04-22-2012, 10:16 PM
hahaha thanks yeah... fml

ODB
04-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Perhaps but Clen and ECA work differently on the body, I mean.. my body can't reject everything lol.. yeah I do a lot of cardio like exercises.. also my body fat still isn't the lowest, i'm prolly at 14-16, if not a bit more? but yeah... maybe I just haven't found the "right" cycle for my body as well

Clen+ECA have diff effects than AAS but both work at the receptor level.

Steroid hormone receptors are found on the plasma membrane, in the cytosol and also in the nucleus of target cells. They are generally intracellular receptors (typically cytoplasmic) and initiate signal transduction for steroid hormones which lead to changes in gene expression over a time period of hours to days. The best studied steroid hormone receptors are members of the nuclear receptor subfamily 3 (NR3) that include receptors for estrogen (group NR3A)[1] and 3-ketosteroids (group NR3C).[

Clen greatly increases your total metabolic activity by stimulating the Beta-2 receptors;

jk703
07-18-2012, 08:04 AM
imo i think xamo knows what he is doing and not be a suck up but thank you for your service brother.