PDA

View Full Version : Best cardio exercise

Crispin
06-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey...
Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise....??
share your opinion here

whosmike
06-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Sex, Lots and Lots of SEX...... Anyone else in here agree???? Glad my girl is a nympho.

watson
06-28-2011, 07:41 AM
Well,according to my point of view swimming is a great exercise and works every muscle group...!

sixteentons
06-29-2011, 12:42 AM
I like whosmike's advice:) But other than sex when cycling I do uphill walking on the treadmill at a medium pace. Just enough to get my heart rate around 125-130 bpm's and keep it there for a half hour. Off cycle I ramp that up to interval run/walk for 45 min.

bigbilly365
06-29-2011, 09:26 PM
just go jog around ur town or a bike trail for a half mile or mile ull feel like ur goin to die but ull burn crazy fat special if u dont do cardio alot

ODB
06-30-2011, 01:59 AM
I have to agree with Watson -Swimming or running in pool. I would love to be able to Jog but when u get up in weight (+ age) the joints cant handle it so I like the elliptical and recumbent bike but it's not the best.

STEFAN
06-30-2011, 05:12 AM
I've found lately the best for me is an elliptical. set the level high and don't be a pussy about it and hit it hard. i break up my lifting and cardio and get better results that way

big1
06-30-2011, 07:42 AM
whosmike, got that right!
For me, cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomack. HIIT <3

Addisonn66
07-28-2011, 05:31 AM
Well,thanks for sharing useful information...In my point of view swimming is the best cardio exercise...It is also use to reduce your weight.....It gives more fitness....!

Test-ee!
07-29-2011, 02:47 AM
I typically divide my cardio up. 30 minutes at a high intensity on an elliptical machine, then 30 minutes on a bike or at a fast walk/slow job on the treadmill to help burn extra fat. I find that by dividing it up like this I see results quicker and find it easier to maintain than an hour on a single piece of equipment. Every few weeks I'll swap out the bike or treadmill for the rowing machine, just to keep my body guessing. I also add 15 minutes of light to moderate intensity cardio to the end of a workout in order to reduce soreness and increase blood flow to the areas I just worked (which helps increase nutrient delivery and decrease cellular wastes such as lactic acid in those areas). The piece of equipment I use for that depends on which parts of my body I worked out that day. If it was an upper body day I go to the rowing machine. Lower body days I go back to the elliptical. And on days where I trained my entire body I either use a ski machine or swim. Swimming is another great exercise because you activate muscles throughout your body which increases your metabolism at a much greater rate than a cardio exercise which uses only your legs.

xamo
08-14-2011, 03:47 AM
Swimming is for everyone and it can be slow as well as a hell of a HIIT training. Otherwise High Impact HIIT training on circuits...

sixteentons
08-14-2011, 04:27 AM
What the F%#$?!?!?

The best cardio exercise depends upon your fitness and your physique. If you are fat you can not do exercises that are for thin or smart people.
Weight Loss Arlington (http://www.chitownbootcampsblog.com/weight-loss-arlington-heights-il)

Jelly bean
08-14-2011, 06:15 PM
These are the best cardio exercise
Running
Walking
Jogging
Dancing
Swimming
Skating
Riding a Bike
Jumping on a Trampoline
Aerobics

You forgot the most important, SCREWING!

Jelly bean
08-14-2011, 06:17 PM
The best cardio exercise depends upon your fitness and your physique. If you are fat you can not do exercises that are for thin or smart people.
Weight Loss Arlington (http://www.chitownbootcampsblog.com/weight-loss-arlington-heights-il)

I never knew that fat people were stupid....learn something new everyday

nympholvr
08-14-2011, 06:41 PM
I like to do the cycle bike I know it looks pretty feminine but really gives me a nice backside lol

southfist
08-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Run, run, run - first thing in the morning, sh*t and then run!

thedonn
08-14-2011, 11:32 PM
i once lost 63 pounds in two months from walking 12.5 miles a day 5x a week and doing spartan workouts every day except sunday

xamo
08-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Running isn't given to everyone though, that for overweight people can be difficult so I'll still say stick to swimming and non impact cardios.. swimming is also great for joints and stretching and as far as an overall cardio core work out it's awesome

laurahill
09-20-2011, 09:27 AM
i think kegal exercise is best exercise for me..

laurahill
09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
I think kegal exercise is best exercise for me..

jayfordroland
10-27-2011, 05:44 AM
For me, the best cardio exercise is bicycling..I really enjoy it

colestar
10-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Interval training of any kind and boot camp or kickboxing class can burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour!!! Yeah that!!

seenathkumar
11-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Cardio is one of the best exercises which will help your body to stay fit and healthy it will help you to lose weight as well as to build muscles. Cardio exercise has got many options and you will be confused what to choose.
Here is some of the best cardio exercise that you can go for.
1) Walking :- It can be done easily and there is no need of any special equipment
2) Running:- One of the best cardio exercise to burn calories and you can do it any time
3) Bicycling:- Most of the people enjoy this , it will give you more power to your legs
4) Treadmills:- You can bring this equipment at home and can save lots of time
5) Swimming:- It can make you physically more active and it is great cardio exercise
6) Aerobics:- Aerobics can be best for you and you can enjoy it very well

Bonzo
11-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I have been doing a little of every cardio ...

But when I hit the water ... oh my!

For me that was THE cardio!

Hennery
11-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Best cardio exercise are
Running
Walking
Jogging
Dancing
Swimming
Skating
Riding a Bike
Jumping on a Trampoline
Aerobics

peanutbutter
11-23-2011, 08:13 PM
my workouts include a 5 min run pre-workout, followed by a 30 min ellipitical kooldown. hope this helps

achmel
12-11-2011, 05:06 AM
I agree with some said lots of sex. Indeed it does but not enough I guess. The best cardio exercise would be running. The most easiest way to do cardio. Just turn the music on, put a headphone in and run. Apart from that, Swimming, basketball is also recommended by my trainer.

Frendis
12-22-2011, 05:01 AM
Well there are lot of cardio exercises but in my opinion walking and jogging is my favorite exercise. It is best cardio exercise and we can do it easily at home or at every where.

Hippshot
12-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Stair step. Very controled. Id do 111 flights in 40 min 4 days a week, and add 20-30 min biking 2 x week. Dependent upon cycle needs.I agree swimming is prolly the best, but takes alittle more time.

Pauliuch
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Studies I have read say Sprinting is the best cardio. Sprinting uphill even better. One of the best ways to increase test naturally next to weightlifting.

sam1976
01-15-2012, 09:42 AM
i havent read every response, but i have to think that the best cardio depends on your goals and where you're at/how close you are to reaching them. my goal is to simply lose fat with cardio. i am already pretty lean. my diet coach has me do nothing more than walk on a treadmill with a heart rate of 115-125. just a brisk walk. thats the perfect cardio for me. on the other hard, the same diet coach has a friend doing intervals on the step mill. she doesnt get lean as easily as i do. that is the perfect cardio for her.

CFINCH007
01-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Agree with Sam, my goal is to be 300lbs and 60% BF...So no cardio is the best cardio for me...hahahaha
i havent read every response, but i have to think that the best cardio depends on your goals and where you're at/how close you are to reaching them. my goal is to simply lose fat with cardio. i am already pretty lean. my diet coach has me do nothing more than walk on a treadmill with a heart rate of 115-125. just a brisk walk. thats the perfect cardio for me. on the other hard, the same diet coach has a friend doing intervals on the step mill. she doesnt get lean as easily as i do. that is the perfect cardio for her.

orangetoes
09-14-2012, 12:53 AM
For me, running is the best cardio exercise but I also agree with whosmike's advice ;)

Nhojjohn25
09-29-2012, 11:17 PM
I find a steep hill and do hill sprints, sprint uphill for 15-20 secs then slowly move bk down 1 minute rest, then sprint back up for 10 -30 seconds, keep going for 15 - 20 minutes and make sure you sprint as hard as u can. I feel like superman a weeks later.

bigmurph
10-03-2012, 05:41 AM
I think that its the truth when your running a cycle sex is definitly great cardio I recommend as much as possible but in the gym I usually hit the olyptical I usually run after I lift.I know I have always heard that you should warm up with a run before you lift but it takes energy out of me that I like to use towards lifting.What are your thoughts on this should I go back to running before I lift or do you think it dosent matter as long as I get it in.

1tuffcookie
10-04-2012, 06:52 PM
its always good to warm up for about 5-10 min. nothing crazy just enough to get your blood pumping. it will also trigger your body to get ready for the upcoming work to be done. I usually feel more energetic and awake after that.

xamo
10-05-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm still wondering why nobody but me pointed HIIT swimming... there's nothing, truly nothing better for an overall core/cardiovascular work out

orangetoes
10-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Yup HIIT is one of the best cardio workout, but for me, I always love running, it helped me drop off my weight. :)

rachelle66321
03-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Cardiovascular fitness will enhance the way your figure utilization oxygen. As your heart gets stronger, you will discover that you aren't winded strolling up the stairs, you can perform physical action longer, and your resting heart rate could be lower, importance your heart is increasingly proficient at pumping blood through your figure. In spite of the fact that any high-impact practice is useful for your heart, the aforementioned five physical actions are capital for heart health.

StephanieIng
05-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Bicycling is the best cardio exercise

Zole
05-08-2013, 07:58 AM
I like to do Complexes and Running :)

Ketsugo
05-09-2013, 01:37 PM
THERES NO SUCH THING- Its a preference thaty is up to you. Contrary to many Ill say the swimming is the worse as the body responds by accumulating surface fat to insulate the body- thats why you see prefessionals with great shape and no ripped muscle fibers

adleylab
06-07-2013, 05:58 AM
The "55" workout

Start by doing one body-weight squat and 10 pushups. Rest for 30 seconds, and then do 2 squats and 9 pushups. Gradually work your way up to 10 squats and down to 1 pushup. You'll complete 55 reps of each exercise by the time you're done—and reap both the cardiovascular benefit of aerobic training and the muscular pump of a strength session. (And if you like this routine, you'll love The World's Most Efficient Workout.)

10-meter sprints

Find an area in your gym where you can sprint for 10 meters. Once you've covered the distance, pause just long enough to inhale and exhale once through your nose. Sprint back and pause, this time inhaling and exhaling twice through your nose. Continue the drill—breathing normally as you sprint, and adding an additional nose inhalation and exhalation when you pause—until you can no longer breathe through your nose. "It takes more effort than breathing through your mouth—even during rest—which increases the intensity of the exercise," John says. The result: more gain in less time (and distance) than on a treadmill. (Don't undermine your fitness efforts: Make sure to avoid The Worst “Free” Restaurant Foods in America.)

Jumping-jack pyramid

Do as many jumping jacks as you can in 10 seconds. Rest for an equal amount of time. Next, do as many jumping jacks as you can in 20 seconds, and rest 20 seconds. Then do 30 seconds of jumping jacks followed by 30 seconds of rest. Now work your way back down the pyramid (30, 20, 10). Repeat three times. This will change the way you think about jumping jacks forever.