Next Summer Cycle: Critique Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Summer Cycle: Critique Please

Currently on my first AAS injectable cycle. Liked it, just thought it was going to be more explosive but hey. You live and you learn. After taking oral winni, i want to cut out all oral AAS and go all inject able in hopes of saving the liver (in the bigger picture). And like i said this cycle will be next year for 2012. So after this cycle a full year off.

Weeks 1-20 - GP Test E 600mg/wk (because the GP stuff actually clocked in at 306mg per cc)
    Weeks 1-20 - GP Primo 600mg
    Weeks1-20 - Arimidex .25mg-.5mg ED/EOD if needed*
    HCG & PCT dosed accordingly

Pretty plain and simple, not really looking to go above 200lbs. i want to recreate frank zanes dimensions primarily because our stats r the same 5,9 185-191 comp. 200 off-season. And choosing test e w primo so both esters release at the same time. I have no experience w/ primo so anyone who has please do enlighten me if i need to change anything.

Thanks bros

simple and nice! love primo with test, but i use only small dose test, good luck.

Comment

Looks good...

Comment

Looks good bro, just wondering why the year off??

Comment

thanks guys, i just wanted to keep it real simple and keep orals out. well im cycling now, my first injection cycle. i was gonna see how i felt at wk 12 w sides etc @ 500mg/wk test e. I added a little bit of winni from wks 6-12. off the winni, no sides effects in terms of acne, rage, hair loss (i think hair did thin a bit, but it might just be me over thinking it) so im just gonna run till week 20 or until my last vial is done. i have a little bit of winni left, so ill throw that in w some clen to tighten up for the summer. I wana do year off because i just want my hormones and my body to come bak to normal till i hit it again. im a pretty conservative person, and i just want everything to go back to normal before i start up again. time on + pct = time off and then some for good measure.

Comment

It looks good. Maybe use test prop. It won't give you as much of the bloated look. Next time you could try Masteron and Anavar with Test Prop. Your cycle is very good though.

Comment

thanks tren, i actually dont really bloat on test e, unless im bulking like crazy. My body type is hardcore ectomorph, and i have small bone structure. So adjusting my diet and restricting certain foods & fluids i get close to no bloating. lucky? maybe, take forever to put on weight.

Comment

You said u didn't reAlly get the explosiveness I don't think primo is the Answer maybe some sten or tren

Comment

i wasn't really looking for explosiveness, i was just expecting it. I was used to orals, and orals change your body far quicker than injections unless its prop,suspension, winni. I'm just looking for a clean, lean stack that won't put stress on liver and give me gradual gains while keeping my waist slim or helping me slim it out. @ 5'9 185-200lb range is fine. trying to achieve a perfection of aesthetics like Frank Zane minus all the T3 he took. as much as i would love to try tren, I'm personally just not comfortable with that particular AAS same with anadrol and a few others. I figure seem it plain n simple and leave the rest of hard work and strict diet which i dont have a problem with and look forward to.

Comment

Lets us know how the primo works out for you. Looks good though bro, nice and easy your taking it i see!!!
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                    X