Creatine is it ok to take with gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine is it ok to take with gear?

I have two big jugs of cell-tech and was wounding if it's ok to take on gear
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

It's fine to take creatine when on cycle but the reason many use it when off cycle (during pct onwards) is you wont see so much loss in your gains. When coming off cycle there are pshycological factors to look at. You're loosing the chemicals you had inside you and you're gonna feel a little different mental, possibility of mild depression and also the loss of a little size, strength and shape which can add to depression. Taking creatine after your cycle will help keep a similar size, shape & weight and can therefore help counter some depression as you'll still see yourself at a good size even when you've finished your PCT. It's a mix of mental and physical reasons for me why I and many use it off cycle. Using it on cycle is just overkill IMO.

Comment

Ok I'll save it for after thank dude

Comment

I have some friends that say it alleviates back pumps on cycle so they use it on and off. I don't have an opinion on it though, seems like coke or pepsi to me.

Comment

What a good lower chest workout if you can't do declines ?

Comment

dips and declines are the only lower chest workouts i know

Comment

Only reason I ask is we only have one bench for declines at my gym and it's alway used so I'll just do dips

Comment

It don't matter on off I use it on my work outs are crazy insane on it,atleast the kind I use ull be fine using it on it

Comment

I use creatine when cycling... I take it before and after training...

Comment

I started taking creatine on my last workout day so we will see if it helps

Comment

Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Lol that's funny

Comment

LMFAO, where did you find that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                            What a good lower chest workout if you can't do declines ?
                            High cable cross overs are also good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ytn_...eature=related

Comment

the only time im reluctant to use creatine on a cycle is when im on something like tren, because the two of them together will seriously dehydrate you. i was drinking plenty of water and was still cramping during my workouts. everybodys different though, what effects me might not be the same for you

Comment

Working...
                              X