Dianabol newbite read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dianabol newbite read

Dianabol also known as methandrostenolone and other trade names, depending on the maker. Dball is a much stronger hormone then testosterone, it can be taken orally a couple times a day. They also have a liquid dball 30ml 25 mg per cc but will vary depending on maker. Dball is still high in demand, it is usually the first cycle a user does. It's kinda cheap but very powerful drug and mass, due to much water retention. It is also good for those not wanting to take shots.

Most first timers will use dball by it self and notice that once stopped all is lost. However experience users use other oil steroid in conjuction. Usually the first four weeks the dball is use to boost gains quickly, while awaiting the oils to kick in. Using 30mg-50mg per days usually yields 15 pounds. Duration of use is usually four weeks and discountinued and by then the oils is kicking in continuing to solidify gains.
    SIDE EFFECTS
    Enzymes in the male body will turn dball into a strong estrogen hormone, that will cause the following problems, water retention, acne,bitch tits,if anti estrogen is not used. You can lump up and may require surgery. But as I said they can be avoided or treated with ancillary meds, arimidex,aromasin and letrozole
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-08-2011, 02:45 AM.

Good read Biggin!!!! And yes me and d-bol have a little thing going right now!!!!LOLOLOL

Comment

dbol is my 'go to' bulking oral. always works well for me. strength, size and i even think i get a lift in my mood from it. never need more than 30mg to get the job done. combine it with some test/deca and look out!

i think this is great important info for new users, espeically this part...

Most first timers will use dball by it self and notice that once stopped all is lost. However experience users use other oil steroid in conjuction. Usually the first four weeks the dball is use to boost gains quickly, while awaiting the oils to kick in.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

How much of the gains achieved from a first cycle of d-bol (30-4wks) and test cyp (250x2 -12wks) with arim during cyle and novaldex 2 wks post can one expect to keep? Say 15-20 pounds gained how much can one expect to maintain post cycle?

Comment

If all is done well id say about 10lbs. I'm on gp dbol 30mg ed with 540 sust wkly and the pumps I'm getn from the dbol is f*ckin insane! Wow! I had to stop my cardio yesterday after 15min cuz I thought my legs were gona explode! This sh*ts potent as hell! I love it and feel like a beast! I'm up 8lbs in 2wks and have a great sense of well being. Adding cyp this week so I'm really excited. N*** is the shiznit!

Comment

the subq d-bol safelife mentioned http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rly-d-bol-ject

Comment

hey guys i was thinking of running a cycle of test e at like 400mg a week with dbol as a kicker for the first 4 weeks.i was thinking of starting at 20mg a day this would be my first time with the dbol so i want to start low to see how i react.question is what should i have on hand for this cycle pct is not a problem but what do i need in case some problems arise and do i need to take from the get go or just keep on hand in case something flares up

Comment

I am stuck on arimidex and the use hcg and clomid after..
                SAFELIFE1
                Banned
                Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-13-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

good read safelife thanks bro
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                  X