No announcement yet.

Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milos Sarcev & Napsgear Q&A, Episode 20: Solid Food vs Protein Shakes in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1) If I have no appetite and cannot eat enough protein during a day - can I substitute it with Protein shakes and would that be anyhow inferior to solid food sources of protein? asked by - OldSchool101

2) Does anyone still use Thiomucase? I know it was big in the '90s. asked by Rubens

3) Does Potassium Loading work for Competitions? Wouldn't that be dangerous? My coach told me he wants me to use Slow to potassium load once we started loading. He said, Andreas Munzer used it and he was super dry. asked by Rocky65

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Richard
    Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
    Email : richard.brown01@tutanota.com
    Web: www.napsgear.org

Comment

Evan Centopani & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 35: Anabolic Teenagers​
      Questions Answered:​

Q. 1 Hi Evan, I'm loving your videos and the knowledge you're sharing. Thanks so much brother. I'm about to start my next cycle test e 750 with deca 400,this is my first time trying deca. What's your opinion on Proviron? I see so many mixed opinions. Does it really make a cycle that much better? Thanks again, you rock.

Q. 2 I'm 26 301 lbs pure fat and tits and I'm starting dragon Pharma Deca 200 Testo 200 0.5ml 2 times per week tomorrow I'm looking to shred fat and gain muscle to get rid of this fat is there any other items I should look out for or you can recommend I just wanna be fit and happy with myself again

Q. 3 Hey everyone hope y'all have wonderful day, my question is where do i start as someone who is a teenager and wana compete in the future, like when do i need to compete and when do i need to use PEDs etc. because i feel lost.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

Richard

Comment

Chris Tuttle & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 41: FST-7 Training and Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)Have any of you ever tried FST-7 training and if so how well did it work, when in the workout would you use the method, what exercises, and how heavy was each set. In a contest prep if the only option is 200 Mast e for 10 weeks or 300 for 7.5. What would the better option be? asked by DaltonSmith23

2)I am extremely new to the growth hormone thing, I wanna know what your thoughts are on which HH is the best to run how long he should run it for what dose are you wise should be taken per day and just basically how long and how much she should do it for. What's the best thing to run with it besides testosterone. And do you think it's worth spending all that extra money? Is growth hormone really the end all be all? Because if I do what I wanna do it right. If I'm supposed to stay on it for six months to a year then that's what I'll do you tell me what your suggestion is and what are your results with it? asked by Donato?

3)Hi there my name is Scott I'm 56 years old 6 foot 220 pounds body fat 15% I was gonna get back in shape again I'm starting the 16 week workout eating properly plan meals and get my cardio and not a lot but getting it in I was thinking about taking TrentA & Tess propionate. &. Masters 200 mg of each week split up What else should I take with this and after I'm taking it took it for a long time ago but I like to get a little more toned and more definition Thank you for your help asked by shertolon

4)I have started a cut cycle starting at 14 percent bodyfat 240lbs 5'8". I am using 750 test e 500 eq, and 50 anavar. 1 work out 6 days a week and do minutes of cardio a day. Is my teste too high for a cutting cycle? asked by Irankong

5)I am a 43 years old guy who's been training for a long time and have been using gear on and off for few years. I have always done a cycle and then took time off after doing a full regimen of pct. but it has become very difficult to keep the gains from cycle and to get my testosterone levels back to normal as I am getting older. Do you think it's better for me to take longer breaks in between cycles t notice a bounce back in natural testosterone production or should I just take the trt route. Also do you think its even appropriate for me to go on tit since it's a life time commitment and what dose of trt should start with if you recommand going that rasite. Thanks Ashed by Frankd

Richard

Comment

Evan Centopani & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 41: Hormonal Fluctuations and Deca Dick and Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)This is bothering me.. I only will believe you guys so thanks in advance. I'm prescribed Cypionate L.m. injection which because of it's 8 day half life, my Test levels drop way down (from 500) to below what's normal. (150) on the morning of next injection. Imo, this doesn't make sense because I believe this e.o.w. bs contributes a lot to my mood swings and roller coaster libido. My mood swings may kill my relationship. Why do doctors insist on every other week injections if our levels of T fluctuate so much? I think they should allow responsible and well informed patients to do the injection ourselves on the opposite weeks. Even with every week injections I suspect I'll experience fluctuating T levels and therefore mood swings but no where near as much as consistently going from 500 (48 hrs after injection) to 150 (14 days after im. buttock injection). Dose: 100mg Cyp e.o.w. Age 41 205lbs 62% 13� in NE Ohio. In case helpful, all 3 of my TRT test results came back abnormally low or "out of range" after 1 yr of receiving treatment.

2)Evan, thank you for your time on this matter. I have been on TRT for about a year at 39 years old. Taking 150 a week and tried to get doc to bump me to 200 or more but he has been reluctant. I just bought multiples of 250 test from Naps and I want to start taking 250 every 4 days for about 12 weeks maybe less, I am doing this because I have always worked out but always looked chunky. I want to get the best physically fit and muscular before 1 turn 40. I guess my real question is, is this a good cycle and after my cycle is it safe just to drop back to 150 a week for a few months and do it again. I also want to get Beach ready before end of July.

3)My question is how does one speed up motility? & best way to remain in a surplus lot of muscle to gain whilst keeping tight?

4)Hi Evan, I have had plenty of experience running successful cycles for either bulking, cutting, or performance in the past. About a year ago I incorporated nandrolone decanoate into a cycle and experienced the dreaded "deca dick." My libido was still extremely strong I just physically could not perform. I have read many things saying, prolactin, progesterone, etc. is the problem and many others saying it's not. I want to incorporate deca again and my question is what do you suggest to do to combat this problem. Current cycle I am running is 600ma/week Testosterone Enanthate, 400mg/week Trenbolone Enanthate, 50mg/day Dianabol. I plan to add Deca week to this and Winstrol 50mg/day.

Richard

Comment

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 44: Pets with Attitude

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)What are you doing this weekend? asked by Mrmna

2)Do you have any hidden talents? asked by GregF

3)What is your daily routine? Can you outline a typical day of a bodybuilder with a job? - by Chiq

4)Controversial topic: dogs or cats? asked by Come at me bro

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear?s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
            NapsGear.org

Comment

Working...
            X