Kai Greene On the Road- Hungry for the Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Greene On the Road- Hungry for the Win

this video is about 3 yrs old now, but if you haven't seen it, it is well worth the time. it is about kai greene, a year before he won the arnold and his life was changed forever. everyone seems to have strong feelings about kai. a lot of folks seem to either love him or hate him. however you feel though, you'll be hard pressed to not be inspired by this true life rocky story. enjoy!

pt. 1

pt. 2
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Kai Greene, future MR.Olympia!!!!!!!!?? He is definately in the running for sure!!! Cutler is my all time fav!!!!!!! Is also going to be hard to beat,imo

Comment

Kai is turning into quite the beast, if he can bring that condition he is known for to the olympia he is deff a top runner.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
        Kai Greene, future MR.Olympia!!!!!!!!?? He is definately in the running for sure!!! Cutler is my all time fav!!!!!!! Is also going to be hard to beat,imo
        i think that when they turn to the back, kai is about the only person who can hang with jay's thickness in the back and legs, but when they turn around, i think jay has him beat up top, in like the shoulder/arm region. we'll see though. cutler completely redeemed himself last year. brought something i and probably most people didn't expect to see. the question is, will jay be able to repeat that condition?? cuz if he's a little off and kai comes in like when he won his first arnold like gxr is saying, i could see him taking the O
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I think that jay learned his lesson when he lost against dexter. i dont think you will see that mistake from him ever again! imo i agree somewhat about kai being the only guy to compete with jay but.. kai still has a long way to go.. everyone has their favorites though right

Comment

yea, kai is my girlfriend's favorite. she gets all motherly about him, lol, being an orphan who didn't have strong role models. she really wanted him to win the O. as a spin off of this conversation, i started a new thread in the general section asking people who their favorite pros are. i'll be interested to hear others' responses. personally, i'd like to see phil heath become a Mr O one day. i know people criticize him, narrow clavicles ect, but i his look and well, i guess i just think he's cool. his attitude reminds me a lot of jay's. he'd make a good spokesman for the sport like jay does. but yea, jay is awesome. i wouldn't mind seeing him come in like that again. we have one of his autographed pics framed in the kitchen for motivation when it's time to eat!

Comment

i think phil has a great shot as well later in the future still very young and when his muscle matures he is a front runner for sure.. like all sports though, champs come and go..

Comment

אייזנברג גרופ

אייזנברג גרופ, בבעלות שמעון אייזנברג, היא חברה לייזום ושיווק השקעות נדלן בארץ ובעולם שהציבה לה כמטרה לשווק השקעות נדל"ן נבחרות איכותיות, המתואמות למשקיע הישראלי.
                "אייזנברג גרופ" ביצעה פרויקטים רבים בשנים האחרונות, פרויקטים איכותיים בין מגוון הפרויקטים אותם ביצעה "אייזנברג גרופ" בשנים האחרונות ניצבים פרויקטים איכותיים מהשורה הראשונה בתחום בארץ ובעולם, ביניהם :

גני צהלה: שכונת גני צהלה נוסדה בתחילת שנות השבעים ממערב לשכונת צהלה הוותיקה . השכונה הגובלת בחלקה הצפוני בשכונת המשתלה כוללת לצד בנייה רוויה בעיקר ברחובות עיר שמש וענתות גם מבחרגדול של בתים צמודי קרקע קוטג'ים ודירות גן. בחלקה הדרומי גובלת השכונה ברמות צהלה , רחוב צה"ל מפריד בין השכונות. איזנברוג גרופ הקימה קבוצה של רוכשים שהתגבשה תוך 60 ימים לכדי השקעה בעסקת השנה בעולם הנדל"ן הישראלי ! 34קוטג'ים דו-משפחתיים אשר נקנו כולם ע"י לקוחות פרטיים.
                [url=http://dunsguide.dundb.co.il/D514729701.aspx]אייזנברג שמעון

Comment

thats pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                  X