Beginners cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners cycle advice

Ok so I weigh 175 been training for a while now I want to gain muscle mass and strength. I think I'm kind of weak for size . I want my chest to develop already it's lagging I train it twice a week now . Anyway what should I start with ? I'm 20 years old if that matters. I started at 130 when I first started . I just want to take my training up a notch . I'm not planning on being a steroid head I just to take my training up a notch . A guy from another website recommend I take Testosterone + Deca + Dianabol.

PCT with Clomid

Test E or Test C with an A.I., 2cc's a week. Less is more. Followed by PCT.
    Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

You've went from 130-170 with out juice! Probly puberty I wouldn't cycle if I were u. Don't want to b a steroid head lol? U don't take t to turn up your training a notch either your training should b top notch no matter what bro. 20 years old, I say is too young any way my opinion... Steroids bring your physique up a notch not training. U want to get huge and shredded? Or just about 200lbd and shredded? Well train 6 days a week eat perfect 90% of the time and do cardio every damn day and sleep 8-10 hours a night do that till u r 25 then cycle yor life will b better as h will b 10x smarter in 5 years as u r now

Comment

Totally agree with Pestosterone, your to young. There could be a possibility that if you start taking artificial hormones that you could get shut down for the rest of your life just by one or so cycles, which means you will need to take Testosterone for the rest of your life! It doesn't happen to everyone, but at your age do you really want to take that chance???? There's a few old saying's, muscle is made in the kitchen and if you want to look like a monster you have to eat like a monster, all this is truth! If your not getting big and or stronger then you need to seriously look at your training and diet, at the very lest! Do some research here and learn as much as you can before making that decision, you'll be way better off. I was shut down at 4o years old and it sucked then, so I couldn't imagine being shut down at 20 years old. That's really gotta suck!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

^^^^ this as well I have a friend who is 33 one cycle and his test never came above low 300's I fcked mine up Screwing with prohormones as a dumb youngster if I stop it takes me a good 4 full months 2 recover and feel fine but my test comes back up to 500s some people r genetically gifted and respond to dugs better than others get no sides and can come off and stay big all this shit on here about cycles, are just guidelines it's different for everybody there are risks involved. And depending in your genetics uncould take 2 weeks worth of shots and end up with giant tits that cost 5grand to get cut out scary huh bro? Or think about your cock not getting hard with a hot woman trying to suck u off all because u wanted a bigger chest at the age of 20 women want abs! And a hard cock. lol
          All fun aside my honest opinion is look into diets and training techniques give your self a few years experimenting with these different aspects and decide what works best for our body make up to grow!
          Are u a volume guy? Are u an HIT guy?
          Do u eat high carbs? What types of carbs bloat u? What meats keep u full the longest with the least amount of calories while u are dieting?
          Questions like these r what everyone in here using juice should b able to answer because they have put in the work and know this shit.
          Got every thing figured out? Ina. Couple years then u run a good test cycle and enhance your work see what the best u can do is...

Comment

MrBig and Pestosterone, you guys are fucking awesome. Thanks for taking the time to give this kid advice ( I learned a thing or 2). Too bad he never replied, hopefully he took you guys advice. You guys even got me thinking. I'm been reading posts on this forum for months trying to soak up as much as I can. I got everything ready for my first cycle but what you guys said about some people not ever being able to get their natural test levels back to normal is scary to me. Here's what my first cycle will look like:

8 Weeks total
            Test E 500mg/week (divided into 2 pins)
            Arimidex .5 E3D

PCT
            1) Clomid: 100mg day one. 50mg/day following 10 days
            2) Nolva: 40 mg day one. 20mg/day following 10 days

I'm 28 years old

Something I haven't seen anyone talk about is how they felt after taking a first cycle like this. Will your testicles atrophy? Is this dosage amt and length enough to cause irreversible damage? From ppls experience, can a cycle like this cause harm to a persons testes/penis/sex drive?

Hopefully those who've done a cycle like this can be open about any issues, concerns, or just things to be cautious about and stay safe.

Thanks!

Comment

That's also dependant on the Individual your testes may atrophy some I never really noticed until after pct and your nuts drop back down low they are hanging in the way and shit. Other wise it's just like your sack is just tight like during cold weather for me anyway no big deal cock isn't effected it's enhanced my orgasm are more intense on cycle btw.
              That dosage is fairly safe as there are studies done on humans on about 600mgs cypionate for years on end with no difference in side or health as compared to traditional TRT dosages. If I run across the study ill.post it here but u can google to find it.
              Irreversible damage no but if u let it give u gyno that is irreversible gyno in my experience happens to over weight guys more and guys who drink more alcohol on the cycle. But again genetically dependant.

Six drive will sky rocket on cycle and take a hit after the cycle is over until u recover but if I remember correctly after my first sustanon (test) cycle I was just not as horny but if she wanted it I could perform fine and blow a load. This is gonna be individual as well.
              Also remember your dosage is a hefty one 500mgs is plenty test sonic u get sides skip a shot let it settle out and drop the dosage if need be,

You ever thought of 16 weeks at 250 mgs?

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                That's also dependant on the Individual your testes may atrophy some I never really noticed until after pct and your nuts drop back down low they are hanging in the way and shit. Other wise it's just like your sack is just tight like during cold weather for me anyway no big deal cock isn't effected it's enhanced my orgasm are more intense on cycle btw.
                That dosage is fairly safe as there are studies done on humans on about 600mgs cypionate for years on end with no difference in side or health as compared to traditional TRT dosages. If I run across the study ill.post it here but u can google to find it.
                Irreversible damage no but if u let it give u gyno that is irreversible gyno in my experience happens to over weight guys more and guys who drink more alcohol on the cycle. But again genetically dependant.

Six drive will sky rocket on cycle and take a hit after the cycle is over until u recover but if I remember correctly after my first sustanon (test) cycle I was just not as horny but if she wanted it I could perform fine and blow a load. This is gonna be individual as well.
                Also remember your dosage is a hefty one 500mgs is plenty test sonic u get sides skip a shot let it settle out and drop the dosage if need be,

You ever thought of 16 weeks at 250 mgs?

Hey Pestosterone, thanks a lot for all the info. I haven't thought about a 16 week cycle at 250mg but it's an interesting thought. For my first cycle, I'd like to make it as easy on myself as possible so I think sticking to 8 weeks will be more manageable given this is all new to me. Plus I'm going out of town 8 weeks after starting my first cycle, so can't really travel with the stuff :/

I do like the thought of a smaller weekly dosage to manage sides better however. Would you suggest doing anything less than 500mg on a 8 week cycle, say 400mg? Heck, is 250mg/week for 8 weeks enough for a first-timer like myself to see results? I heard some ppl say it's not worth it but I'm thinking maybe that's relative and it depends on individual goals. My goals are to take my physique to the next level and gain some solid muscle mass, but it isn't necessarily to "blow up" either. I currently have 11.7% body fat. Given my body type, just about all by BF is in my stomach so abs don't show. For my first cycle, I'd be happy gaining a solid 10-15 pounds and reducing my body fat to around 9%.

Can I achieve this in 8 weeks with anything less than 500mg/week? ***I know diet and lifting have to be on point. That part I have down pat.

Last question: I know Test-E has a 11.5 day half-life. After my last pin, will sex drive take a hit after those 11.5 days or during?

Thanks!
                newbster01
                Last edited by newbster01; 04-14-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Hey man I've been trying to get help n I hope u can. I'm 35 5'11" 200lbs n been working out for a while. I was injured in Iraq n came back from my injuries n I just want to speed it up a lil so I got sustanon 350 n clomid n nolvadex to go with it can u help me bro I would appreciate it much

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm bout 194lbs without clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Sick puppy View Post
                    Hey man I've been trying to get help n I hope u can. I'm 35 5'11" 200lbs n been working out for a while. I was injured in Iraq n came back from my injuries n I just want to speed it up a lil so I got sustanon 350 n clomid n nolvadex to go with it can u help me bro I would appreciate it much

- - - Updated - - -

Well I'm bout 194lbs without clothes
                    What is your injury?

It might help help the experienced guys here give recommendations...
                    For the more experienced with different products

Comment

Originally posted by newbster01 View Post
                      Hey Pestosterone, thanks a lot for all the info. I haven't thought about a 16 week cycle at 250mg but it's an interesting thought. For my first cycle, I'd like to make it as easy on myself as possible so I think sticking to 8 weeks will be more manageable given this is all new to me. Plus I'm going out of town 8 weeks after starting my first cycle, so can't really travel with the stuff :/

I do like the thought of a smaller weekly dosage to manage sides better however. Would you suggest doing anything less than 500mg on a 8 week cycle, say 400mg? Heck, is 250mg/week for 8 weeks enough for a first-timer like myself to see results? I heard some ppl say it's not worth it but I'm thinking maybe that's relative and it depends on individual goals. My goals are to take my physique to the next level and gain some solid muscle mass, but it isn't necessarily to "blow up" either. I currently have 11.7% body fat. Given my body type, just about all by BF is in my stomach so abs don't show. For my first cycle, I'd be happy gaining a solid 10-15 pounds and reducing my body fat to around 9%.

Can I achieve this in 8 weeks with anything less than 500mg/week? ***I know diet and lifting have to be on point. That part I have down pat.

Last question: I know Test-E has a 11.5 day half-life. After my last pin, will sex drive take a hit after those 11.5 days or during?

Thanks!
                      DId you ever consider sus at 250 a week? My first ever cycle was at 31 on sus at 250 a week for 8weeks and I loved it! I gained so much strength an size it was incredible. I got no sides an pct was easy and I was dating a super hot 19yr old so she loved my sex drive from it lol. I always say if it's your first you should use the less is more and just use a test for 8-10 wks I like sus because it's got all the esters. All you need is 1 vial a pack of clomid,nolv naps total $97 then you plan out your 2nd and just double it.

Comment

My first cycle was with testover and tbol, guess it's fine for a newbie.

Comment

-

So I only have the Core Set and the first two adventure packs for the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle. I plan on finishing that cycle out, but am not sure if I want to go for the Dwarrowdelf next or jump to the Angmar Awakened cycle. Is there anything wrong with going to Angmar Awakened?

Comment

First off, if you can help NOT PCT with Clomid. Clomid causes suicidal thoughts in androgen users, but it has its place. Whatever you do, don't throw in 3 compounds on your first cycle. Do Just test for at least 12 weeks. Between 1 and 1.2 ml per week (250-300) of Cypionate split into 2 doses a week. Monday and Thursday. Maybe test and Mast. Mast is like stronger primo that is non-toxic. Test, Deca, and Dbol is 3 aromatizing compounds and for your first cycle, is like a walking dick side-effect because of the giant change in androgens downregulating your SHBG. And those three all together could very likely give you gyno. If you PCT, I would say HCG & Nolva or HCG Nolva, and Enclomiphene.

Comment

Working...
                            X