Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fathers day plans??

FATHERS DAY PLANS??

Just wondering what everyones plans are for Fathers Day? My Queen and kids are taking me to Mid-Evil Times.Its an awesome indoor Mid-Evil show and tournament where warriors do battle against one another,Jousting,sword fighting,etc.Really great show they put on.Included with the tickets to the event,you also get a meal that you have to eat with your hands.since back then they didnt have silverware,so they keep that spirit with your meal.LOL.Very cool event with lots of competition and lots of fun.

Oh yeah,also a lot of great alcohol!!!

So what are your plans??

Anyone else??

Comment

Have fun brother, sounds like you will!!! I will be working 8 hours then my 2 sons and I are going to get our pictures taken for our family wall!! Then getting ready for surgery on Monday!!
      GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Thanks man.I definitely plan on it.

You have a great day as well.Dont worry,surgery will be over and you'll be back on track in no time.Only better and stronger.

Comment

My dad best man I ever meet....
          He died young at 51.... But forever with me .

Comment

Sorry to hear it frandman.My father also died very young.

- - - Updated - - -

HAPPY FATHERS DAY JM FAMILY!!!

Just getting everyone ready for the road trip to the event.Waking everyone up so early is the real trick.LOL.

I hope you all have a fantastic Fathers Day!!

F.I.S.T.
            Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 06-21-2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Just got back from our trip to Mid Evil Times and let me tell you it was awesome.Great show with great performers.Food was good too.I did have a few tankards of their finest ale I must say and it was also AWESOME!!!

Definitely recommend it to everyone.Great fun for the whole family,boys and girls.

Comment

We ended up going to a carp hatchery in Linesville, PA. I call it the 8th wonder of the world. The ducks actually walk on the fish as the fish pile on one another trying to get the pieces of bread people throw at them. Then we headed out to dinner. Nice day over all.

Comment

Got home from getting pictures made of me and my boys, damn I'm getting old!!! Oh well had a great time with the wife and the boys the girls couldn't make it both out of town but talked to them both!! I love my family so much oh also had a cheat me of the best pizza in town!!!!
                  GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Plans include Fritos chips, cookies, ice cream, etc
                    sigpic

Comment

That sounds very cool BigrNBetr74.Glad you had a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you had a great time Gymdad.Don't worry about the cheat pizza.It wont kill you.LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like fun Paulich.

Comment

Working...
                      X