new guy in maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy in maryland

What up guys, I'm just getting back in to working out. I started last year, then something messed up in my shoulder. I've been nursing that and now back at it. I will be looking forward to input on routines and even meal plans if any one does that. I'd appreciate any feedback I get, even the critical .thanks!

What is a 40/40/ 20 or a 50/30/20 diet? One said make protein 50% of diet?

Comment

No way. 50% protein is too much. 1.5 grams per pound of lean body weight is more than enough. 40% max. Anymore is just a waste. Quality is the key, not quantity. Healthy fats are just as important. Coconut oil, avocados, etc. are equally important too. 25% of the right healthy fats will work too. But everyone really has to figure out how their body responds best. This takes time and practice listening to your own body. But 50% protein is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It did sound a bit excessive. I pretty much ate what I want, when I wanted, and to the point of gluttony. Now I'm fat and want to work out. Any advice is appreciated, and and dietary change in the right direction is better than what I was doing. I just ordered 21 pounds of muscle and weight gainer, 900 grams of bcaa powder, and a android max stacker that someone recomended

Comment

Working...
        X