No Sides With Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sides With Tren

Well, as the subject states I've really had no ill affects from tren so for. I'm running GP Tren Ace and about 10 days of use with Tren.

Cycle details

200mg GP Test E/wk
    400mg GP Mast/wk
    40mg GP Tren Ace/Day

I started the other compounds two weeks before my first pin of tren

I'm running a few other things like ghrp6 to increase my appetite and TB500 for a few bothersome joints.

So far I've had one night of very vivid dreaming, that was the third day. Have noticed a slight decrease in stamina but not much. Other than that, no other sides. No night sweats, no tren cough from injecting, no aggression or behavior changes, nothing. This is my first round with tren and so far I'm really taken back by how well things are working. I'm up five lbs since starting tren so it seems the gear is good.

Anybody have thoughts as to why I'm handling it so well??

Its like with every compound, some tolerate it better then others , just look at coffee alcohol etc etc
    You are just Lucky I guess.

How do you feel it affects you Are you taking stats-progression

Comment

Its like with every compound, some tolerate it better then others , just look at coffee alcohol etc etc
      You are just Lucky I guess.

How do you feel it affects you Are you taking stats-progression

Comment

Overall this cycle I'm up about ten lbs so far. I'm horrible with taking measurements, i really should, cuz i have no idea what my size gains really are. I do keep track of my primary lifts such as squat, deadlift, bench, bent over rows. All are seeing a great increase so far. I actually upped my dose today to 50mg/ED tren. I figured why not if my current dose is leaving me with no real side affects. Guess we'll see!!

Comment

so on 9-3-14 i said fuck it and decided to push tren @ 70mg ed. So I've been at that dose for 7 days now and still, no sides, at all. Anything i may have experienced before must've been me and my mind. I'm beginning to think the gear is probably just test prop. I'll be going in for blood work this friday to see where my test levels are at. Currently pushing 200mg test e per week so my test levels shouldn't be that high.

Comment

I can honestly say the same I am currently running Gp test prop at 150 EOD Go term ace 150 EOD Gp masteron 100 EOD and Gp Winny 40 MGs ed currently on week 7 only sides have been a lil night sweats but over all 1 of the best cut cycles ever body fat has went down tremendously
            c-monster
            Last edited by c-monster; 09-12-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Well i got blood work done yesterday. So we'll see how things come out. I just switched to some home brewed tren ace pushing 70 mg ed. We'll see how things react in a week

Comment

GP had a lot of bunk gear recently, did you test your tren ?

Comment

Finished a gp tren ace cycle july 60mg eod 10wks...no sides at all except a bit of agression,short breath on treadmill and sweated like a pig in the gym...i'm now 3 weeks into a jintani tren e 2oomg/ml cycle and have had no bad sides again and i front loaded 200mg first pin 200 2nd 2 days later and have done the rest at 200 twice a week till now...running lo test at 250/week...maybe we're the lucky ones or maybe it's underdosed

Comment

so i'm about ten days into my homebrewed tren ace. i defintely, well, others have definitely noticed a difference in my attitude. I'm a little short tempered and have been lipping off a little more than usual. As for sides noticed myself, increased acne. For fuck sakes is it bad. I normally just have some on my back, not much. But now, I've got it on my arms, my chest and stomach, and more on back. Thankfully none on face still. Sleep has turned to shit, fortunately I already slept poorly as it was and had a prescription for ambien that i used occasionally, i now use daily. I also now sweat profusely at the gym. After two warm up sets and one working set i look like i've been at the gym for hours.

As for bloods, my test and estrogen were higher than i believe they should be for only pushing 200mg test e a week. test levels came in at 1900 and estrogen 75. Blood was drawn two days after inject.

I'm thinking, no real proof tho, that my gp tren was definately underdosed, if not mixed with a little test prop. Who knows on the mast.

I'm now running homebrewed tren a 70mg/ed and mast e 400mg/wk and gp test e 200mg/wk. Guess we'll see how things go as the cycle continues....

Comment

Working...
                    X