HGH, IGF LR3, TB500 together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH, IGF LR3, TB500 together

Been working out for a very long time now. Played football and wrestled at highschool, college, and international level. Have been running Keife HGH for a while (4iu a day 5/2) as well as 120mcg IGF LR3 and TB500 loading cycle and currently maintaining.

Notice I am tired ALOT and heal very fast. Advice.

Trying to decide if I want to try and add a differwnt type of HGH to the list, or add MGF. Any thoughts??? I heard Keife is dosed higher than advertised. I am staying away from the juice because of MPB. Any thoughts of how I can increase lean muscle, recovery, fat lose aside from workout routine.

Workout routine

Monday: Legs
    Cleans
    Front Squats
    Back Squats
    Lunges
    Step ups
    Kick backs
    Calf drises

Tuesday: Run

Wednesday: Chest & Back
    Flat bench
    Lat pull down
    Incline bench
    Seated rows
    Cable flys
    Seated rows one handed
    Incline cable flys
    Single lat pull down
    Dead lifts

Thursday:run

Friday: Shoulder & Arms
    Curls
    Extensions
    Cable reverse curls
    Cable pull downs
    Incline press
    Frint dumbell raise
    Side dumbell raise
    Shrugs

Sat & Sun: rest

Comment

Welcome to JM, bro.

Well I know most GH producing companies in China have trouble exporting/producing especially the good ones like Hygetropin. Result is that there is a shortage on good GH. Look in the analysis section and see how underdosed and degraded etc some are.

Comment

Welcome to JM, bro.

Well I know most GH producing companies in China have trouble exporting/producing especially the good ones like Hygetropin. Result is that there is a shortage on good GH. Look in the analysis section and see how underdosed and degraded etc some are.

Comment

Working...
        X