Serious pain in leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious pain in leg

Hope some of you guys might be able to solve this puzzle for me. I've been pinning test e and test prop on this, my first cycle. I'm a week and a half into it. I do the e e3-4d and the prop eod. I ordered some phenyl prop from a source and decided to do a shot of that in lieu of the prop. I pinned it in my quad yesterday afternoon. This morning I woke up and my thigh was f**king sore as hell and still is this afternoon. Is this because of the gear or what coud be causing this and how long will the pain last. I appreciate any input.

bad spot lol... my quads always feel sore after i pin them.. first time i did i needed 2 weeks to recover. the more i did it the less recovery i needed. i still need several days though.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Never pinned my quads, but a buddy did...he was limping for a week..shot just cyp. I think glutes are the best for me based on what I've read...really would not want sore delts or quads lasting a f----en week..!! hell no...I have noticed as I get more experiecned at injeting, that alone helps with having less pain..keeping very steady and injecting slow, and warming up gear in warm/hot water for ten to fifteen minutes helps as well.... I like to heat a bit of water in the microwave then place vial in water... this helps with drawing oil as well..."gota give props to Sam on this one" been doing it ever since he mentioned it...think also I've read that is a painful compound to pin anyway...comparativly speaking..good luck bro..try the heating pad and massage..
      one-more
      Last edited by one-more; 01-22-2012, 10:46 PM.
      test

Comment

The Test Prop to some guys will cause some pain, it did for me weather I pinned in the quad or glute.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          The Test Prop to some guys will cause some pain, it did for me weather I pinned in the quad or glute.
          any Prop seems to leave me a little sore.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Thanks bros. I appreciate your input. Its 2 days later now and the pain is subsiding but now its just sore. What worried me is that I had been pinning prop right up to 2 days b4 I got this new stuff with no problems at all, and even though its phenyl prop I didn't think there should be any difference. But hey, shit happens I guess.lol. Thanks again

Comment

Some different brands as well can have an inpact, as far as potency goes..I know when I shot GP cyp. I would get sore almost everytime, used some other brands and did'nt have nearly as much soreness..which always led me to believe the shit was underdosed...??? I did have labs done while on naps gear...it is the real deal. Obviously not as readily available though...
              test

Comment

Just watch for signs of cellulitis. hot skin at injections site, redness and pain. If you see a red rash surrounding the injection site draw a circle outlining the red rash. check the next day to see the red rash has gone outside the ink circle. If so, go to the doctor and get a script for antibiotics. Im sure your will be ok. just like Mr. Big said prop will cause some pain.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

It will be down to the contents, Some have pip some dont. Luck of the draw unfortuantley. UG labs are a bit hit and miss, Just put up with it
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey, optimal Cruz, thanks for your input. Its been about a week now and all the soreness is gone. The reason it worried me is cuz I had been pinning prop from another source right up to that point with no problems whatsoever. I pin once with this stuff from another source and WOW.
                    But anyways man, what do u mean by "pip". I asked tht question on a post and nobody could answer. Thanks

Comment

PIP is slang for the soreness you feel after a shot. Normally a day after. The PIP is one of those things we have to live with. I wont bore you with the science however I would stay away form that particular brand in future.

Lixus labs test 400 killed me for weeks Man that shit was like i had been hit with sledgehammer
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

my quads only hurt with short esters, mixed npp and prop so not sure which it was prob prop

Comment

Thanks cruz

Comment

Thats all good info to know. I always pin in the ole Gultus Maximus

Comment

Working...
                            X