Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbal remedies for Diabetes

Green tea
    Green tea is well known for its medicinal effects that helps to prevent various health issues including diabetes. Diabetes is a complex disorder and a large population is suffering from this disease. The herb contains antioxidant properties which is beneficial to maintain the immune system of the body. It also decreases the glucose level and cholesterol. The green tea works perfectly for patients suffering from type II diabetes. You can add green tea in your daily beverages. People taking green tea are at the lower risk of diabetes. Prepare a cup of green tea by following this simple procedure: Take 1-2 cups of hot water in a pan, add some tea leaves and let it steep for 2-3 minutes.

Olive Oil
    Olive oil is also one of the great remedy for treating diabetes. It helps to control the blood level, triglycerides and LDL. The olive oil may also help to control the cholesterol level that contributes to the development of the health disorder including diabetes, cardiovascular problem, and atherosclerosis. Consuming a diet rich in olive oil will not only cure this deadly disease but also restrain the invasion of the disease. To get rid from diabetes, drink ΒΌ cup of the olive oil at night. Or the other option is to take 1 tablespoon of olive oil with equal quantity of lecithin on a daily basis.

Bitter Melon
    Another great herb to prevent diabetes is Bitter Melon. This herb is more beneficial to enhance the ability of the body to use blood sugar or glucose tolerance. Those who are suffering from type II diabetes, bitter melon may help to control the blood sugar level. Daily consumption of the bitter melon juice effectively works to regulate the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas. It can be taking in different forms like tablet, capsule and tea. Make a habit to drink the juice of bitter melon with empty stomach after you wake up in the morning.

Take 5-6 spoons of chopped leaves of the herb and mix in 2 glasses of water. Heat it for 10-15 minutes and leave to cool. Take ⅓ cup of the mixture each day to avoid this health problem.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 06-25-2018, 01:25 PM.

I found this information very useful. My uncle is suffering from Diabetes and I think I can pass on this herbal remedies to him. Please keep on sharing such useful things.

Comment

There are roles for patient education, dietetic support, and sensible exercise, with the goal of keeping both short-term and long-term blood glucose levels within acceptable bounds. In addition, given the associated higher risks of cardiovascular disease, lifestyle modifications are recommended to control blood pressure.
      Admin
      Administrator
      Last edited by Admin; 06-25-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Plant-based therapies that have been shown in some studies to have anti-diabetic properties include:
        Aloe vera.
        Bilberry extract.
        Bitter melon.
        Cinnamon.
        Fenugreek.
        Ginger.
        Okra.
        Also I suggest you take ayurvedic treatment for diabetes.
        Admin
        Administrator
        Last edited by Admin; 06-18-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

This is reallygood information.....I will definatly follow.....In parijatak ayurveda also give some basic tips on home remedi

Comment

There are so many herbal remedies available to deal several health issues in this world. Many people are nowadays seeking herbal solution for their health issues. Amla juice is also helps to deal diabetic problem. Doing simple workouts also providing good health results in the body. So better to use herbal remedies with the help of doctor advice.

Comment

Hello my uncle is suffering from diabetes since 2 years .I think information is much useful beneficiary rather than unreacted medicines.

Comment

Working...
              X