Fat America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat America

I was in McDonald's yesterday. I was doing people observing and realized how bad people are looking these days. I don't ever put people down and understand addiction, laziness, ignorance and just the lack of caring. That being said I think it's a sad state when everyone in the place had at least a small weight problem. Well except for some hot chick. Older adults, younger too and worst of all the kids. Cute little girls and 5 out of 6 were a bit chunky. Young boys about 13 with guts, love handles and boobs, WTF? When I was young there would be 7 or 8 of us and maybe one kid was chubby.
    We had McDonald's back then and went once a week but the fries came in a little white bag and we got a small coke. You see the freaking giant red boxes of fries now? The big cups these kids have filled with Hi C, unlimited refills. Meanwhile there staring at there phones for hours and wouldn't have a clue as to how to play something or ride a bike without an electronic gadget.
    I just turned 51 and I look better than so many younger guys and that's a shame! These kids should be putting me to shame not the other way around.
    I'm not saying there are no younger people in shape and no one says you have to be a bodybuilder but i am seeing a much fatter America than I used to know. I'm in New York too I thought we would be a little better here.
    Am I wrong? Does anyone notice this too?
    sigpic

Yes this is why people look at u like u r a freak when u go in public but it's them they r the ones who are giant piles of fries and garbage they eat no excersive no physical activity whatsoever and McDonald's everyday then make remarks about fit people.
    Oh my favorite is when people ask me about lifting or diets and then try to brag and laugh about oh "I only eat fried chicken or ide rather b in the couch than doing all that" and then laugh like they have it all figured out¿ lol I seperate my self from regular people like that they have bad habits and that can rub off with out u realizing it.

Comment

I was in Disney World last week and OMG. This country is going to shit. Fat people riding around in there scooters because they are too fat to walk. Meanwhile pushing their fat kids in strollers. Disgusting. Does anyone work out anymore? I could count the number of guys on one hand that I saw down there who I knew did some kind of training. So many out of shape people and I was the freaky looking one.
      Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

I notice this every day, Pauliuch. I remember when I was a kid, too, you had to drag us back into the house after going nonstop all day. Now kids are glued to their phones and are even at Starbucks, their new legal buzz. I teach at a college and at 56 am in way better shape than any students. I love our country but it's in sad physical shape.

Comment

Hi Pauliuch,

I notice this and I agree with your thoughts, Some people ask me how to you looking always fit and fine. So I replied I use Xenical Capsules to looking fit & fine. I also suggest to those people to consult their doctor for more information about these medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by smithdaewon View Post
            Hi Pauliuch,

I notice this and I agree with your thoughts, Some people ask me how to you looking always fit and fine. So I replied I use Xenical Capsules to looking fit & fine. I also suggest to those people to consult their doctor for more information about these medicine.
            GO AWAY knucklehead
            sigpic

Comment

^^^^^

Ditto

Comment

Its because were not aloud to say " dude you FAT get you shit straight or you will die before your 50. Were WAY to PC in the country...

Comment

Working...
                X