First time user advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user advice

I've been natural for 10 years. I have a pretty decent foundation. I'm 5'9 190 pounds and have a very significant amount of muscle. I struggle with belly fat and fat in general. I will love to gain 10 pounds of muscle and actually see a damn six pack for the first time in 7 years. I really want to do a cycle but I am really skeptical because of hair loss and the side effects during off time between cycles.I have a prescription from my doc of androgel but do not use. I pretty much asked him for it and he prescribed 2 bottles per month. My question is can I use the androgel for a post cycle,what cycles will help me pack on 10 pounds of muscle and lose the stubborn belly fat, and which cycle will be delicate on the hairline? Any advice is well appreciated.

welcome mate....
    I was natural for 11 years before I took the plunge... Then stop and now back in gear again at 37
    You should bulk or cut.... No both at same time.... If you got muscle and want a six pack.... Cutting its for you...
    I still go all my hair mate... If it has to go it will go anyway.... Its genetics
    Some steroids can affect your hair thou but won't make you bold
    I never used gels so can't comment.
    Eat a diet 500cal under maintenance And you will loose fat.
    Have a look a beginners cycles in this site then come back with more questions ...I'm not sure what you want
    We here to help

Comment

Working...
    X