Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone - 1992 NOC & Mr. Olympia SCANS!!! Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone - 1992 NOC & Mr. Olympia SCANS!!! Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Kevin Levrone - 1992 NOC & Mr. Olympia SCANS!!! Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Today is Kevin's Birthday so here are some great scans of Kevin Levrone from the 1992 NOC & Mr. Olympia. 1992 was probably the most conditioned Levrone was in his great career. Look at that damn 8 pack. He won the 1992 Night Of Champions and placed second to Dorian Yates at the Mr. Olympia that same year.

MORE PICS -----> Kevin Levrone - 1992 NOC & Mr. Olympia SCANS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

FACEBOOK PAGE Legends Of Bodybuilding & INSTAGRAM Legends Of Bodybuilding for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily!!!

Legends Of Bodybuilding

http://www.legendsofbodybuilding.com

Kevin was always one of my favorite bbers.He was a friggin beast.Very thick and striated with small joints which gave him the appearance of being much huger than he already was.

Great post man.

Comment

But then there's this Kevin.............

Comment

Ha yea he did tone it down a notch or 2 didn't he! Lol still looks good though never got like the lee priest off season photos bad

Comment

I used to love Lee Priest till the tattoos got out of control, I have tattoos as well but the face??? Come on, still a very rock solid bodybuilder though!!
          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Lee is definitely a beast man.I agree about the face tat too.I also have quite a few tats but not on my f&n face.LMAO.

He definitely lost it somewhere.LOL

Comment

Agreed he was a monster, and he defiantly lost it look him up now the tats are everywhere now!!!
              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Must be hard being so good and have to compete against the best ever....
                Without Roony Coleman he will be @Mr O... Still 2 best in world no bad

Comment

Lee Priest off season boysClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1437450230259.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	153704

Comment

Working...
                  X