Twenty Ones Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty Ones Anyone

How about a little change for the biceps. Anyone remember 21's. For those who don't know these you take an EZ Curl bar and pick a weight that you can do without cheating. Go from bottom position to halfway point for 7 reps immediatley followed by 7 reps from halfway point to top squeezing at the top followed by 7 full reps. Do three sets of these increasing the weight with each set Man my arms are getting jacked just talking about these I love em

depends how many sets youre planning to do, cause you can easily over train you biceps fast.

Comment

I've never felt like I've come close to overtraining my biceps before. Its just my opinion but I believe that because you use your arms everyday for almost eveything that you do normally during the day than unless you train them balls out every day of the week chances of you overtraining them are slim. I've actually gone into the gym and said tonight I'm gonna warm up and then do 10 sets of supersets with no more than 3 minutes rest between sets. Talk about not being able to lift your arms when its over........man then given them the usual rest and pounded them again in 5 days. Work em till they fall off thats my motto

Comment

Working...
      X