X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know this guy here

Is this doctor who?
    Attached Files

I believe he's on vacation at the Big House Inn!!!

Comment

Yea man he looks familiar....

Comment

Ha ha, lmbo...

Comment

You crazy, dude, ha ha...

Comment

lol yea thats an old friend of mine. in fact he owes me a couple of bottles

Comment

Thinks he owe about 2200,00 vials.

Comment

yeah it shipped like 4 days before everything happened and never got it. but its fine cuz my naps shipment made it. and thats what i needed the others were just a couple of extras. so im still happy and exited. starting Jan 3rd. cuz i need to drink for new years

Comment

thats kinda crazy

Comment

Am I right in thinking this is the axiolabs guy? I considered placing an order with them before discovering this site but didn't after reading the reviews. Glad I chose to come here now.

Oh and safelife, are you American? Do you get Doctor who over there? If so is it the English version? I assume when you say doctor who you mean the tv show?

Comment

You never saw the moive doctor who?
                      Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                      Am I right in thinking this is the axiolabs guy? I considered placing an order with them before discovering this site but didn't after reading the reviews. Glad I chose to come here now.

Oh and safelife, are you American? Do you get Doctor who over there? If so is it the English version? I assume when you say doctor who you mean the tv show?

Comment

No. We have a 30 odd yr old tv show here called doctor who about an alien time traveller. Thought that was what you meant.

Comment

Working...
                        X