up coming show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up coming show

whats up guys. i have been a little absent minded in the last 3 weeks. for awhile, it became very hard to maintain focus but my next show is about here now and i'm looking forward to doing this one more time this contest season. i'm making some changes this time around. instead of carbing up thurs and fri, i started today(tues). i am also taking xpel by MHP, an OTC diuretic. i started that yesterday. i'm consuming high volume of water still which i'll cut out on friday afternoon. on friday, i'll also stop using sodium on my foods.

besides the early carb up, i'm playing with a couple of new ideas. starting today, i'm using insulin in my carb up. starting tomorrow, i'm running 50mg of anadrol. i've usually come in less full than i could be. between the early carb up, the insulin and the anadrol, i think i'll get closer to where i want to be. i'm excited to see if i can come in fuller than i did 7 wks ago.

right now, i'm already looking a little drier than before. last time, my low back was the last area to let go of the water and i feel it could have been drier. as of now, it is looking tighter already. if i get this right, not only will i be fuller, i will be tighter too. i'll keep everyone posted
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

good luck....the anadrol is an interesting idea
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      good luck....the anadrol is an interesting idea
      i've heard of guys doing drol for competition, starting back when i first started competing. i have yet to try it though, in large part because until this year, i had to be very careful not to get too heavy and miss my weigh in. from what i understand, in a dieted state, it doesnt make you hold a ton of sub-q water like one might expect in an off season bulking program
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

How do you go without water? I've never tryed to dry, sounds horrible bro. Arnt you thirsty all the time? How do you hydrate? Do you feel sore? Sry for sounding dumb, just tryin to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          i've heard of guys doing drol for competition, starting back when i first started competing. i have yet to try it though, in large part because until this year, i had to be very careful not to get too heavy and miss my weigh in. from what i understand, in a dieted state, it doesnt make you hold a ton of sub-q water like one might expect in an off season bulking program
          i have gotten lean on anadrol b4 mostly due to it killing my appetite so i can imagine this working well. not to mention is you are using a diuretic then theres not any water to cause bloat
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Best of Luck to U Sam.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Joelieo View Post
              How do you go without water? I've never tryed to dry, sounds horrible bro. Arnt you thirsty all the time? How do you hydrate? Do you feel sore? Sry for sounding dumb, just tryin to understand.
              not dumb at all! i wont cut water out until friday afternoon. the contest takes place on saturday. i wont drink water from about friday at 12 noon, until after the show on saturday night. i will have manipulated my water through sodium loading, water loading and diuretic use, so that i push all...or as much water as possible, out from under my skin. honestly, it can be dangerous. it can have fatal results if taken too far with certain diuretics. i try to error on the side of caution and use lower doses of what are considered "safer" diuretics. even when in the safe zone though, it is very uncomfortable. weakness, dizziness cramping and headaches are common. i know i'm getting dry when i start to get cotton mouth. the inside of my mouth remains dry until sat. evening. you'd think that eating fun food would be the first thing you'd want to do after dieting. that craving does come, but water becomes what you want most. being a competitor means you have to be willing to suffer though. if you want to win, you have to be willing to suffer more than the next guy

Comment

BIG SAM!! The professor has it down to a science!!! All that's left is getting on stage and educating them fools!!! HAHAHAHHA Wish you the best bud!!

Comment

thanks for the love, guys. this has been a long road up to this show. my body is feeling the pain of having dieting for 16 wks, then another 7 on top of that, lol. yes, 23 wks now. thats a lot of time to be focused on the show. tomorrow is the big day. i'm excited, but i'm also excited just to have a break. a break from the diet. a break from the cardio. a break from the gym...yes, i said it. a break from the gym. well, not a total vacation, at least not for a month or so, but i'll look forard to more free time for other ventures. i have an online business plan that i'm looking forward to taking by the horns. i have relationships that have been put on hold. theres so much. so much more that i couldnt even find space to write about here.

but anyway, for the task at hand. gotta try to turn in early tonight. tomorrow is contest day and i plan to be ready for battle. i've had a harder time than normal dropping water this go around. not sure exactly how well things are going to turn out. we shall see though. we shall see

Comment

Sam, you use Halo throughout your cycle.... Why not use Halo as a pre contest hardener?
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                      Sam, you use Halo throughout your cycle.... Why not use Halo as a pre contest hardener?
                      hey bro, i only use halo for the last 3-4 wks of prep, leading up to a show. for the last show, i ran it for 4 wks, this time i'm going for 3 wks. i find that 3 wks is enough time.

Comment

Sam!! How'd you do today???

Comment

He's probably not done yet. Go Sam! !!
                          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Let us know how you did Sam!

Comment

Bump for results
                              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X