No announcement yet.

Intermediate bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't pay too much attention to the scales. As your diet is in check, your training is good and you're chemicaly enhanced you'll be loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. Just go by how your T-shirts start to feel tighter around your chest, back, shoulders & arms and your jeans feel loose around your waist. If your bodyfat was a tad high before you may now be quickly loosing fat with all your preperation for your cycle.

Comment

yea that makes since bro...my shirts are fittin tighter an my pants are def looser in the waste. jus hope i can get more bulk out of this cycle

Comment

ive been on sust 270 mixed with test prop 100 and taking 25 mgs of d-bol and 50 mgs of anadrol for 6 weeks now and i have noticed a big difference ive gained 20 lbs so far and i have a bottle of deca and another bottle of sust left to go just ran out of my oral the other day no sides just gaines im the strongest pound for pound dude in my gym im 190 now i was 170 comp benching 345 shrugging 405 for 3 sets of 15 and cleaning 275 for sets of 6 i use to be a state qualifier when i was in high school but im older now and my body is taking the weight really well my goal is 205 to 210 at 5'9 ill be a decent size around that weight my shirt size went from large to xl and xxl in some brands but my waist has shot up from 32 to 36 im not getting fat but a lot more muscle in my abs and obliques i have less then 10 % body fat so sum fat doesnt bother me ive been tweeking a good bulking cycle and i think ive got it down i mean 35 lbs of muscle is good told you guys i will keep you informed half way there get ripped bros !!!!!

Comment

thats good bro...are you on all gp? any suggestions on a next cycle after i get off this one?

Comment

yes all gp products but im gonna try the drol from british dispensetery (anadrolic 50 mgs) this was the brand i used like 8 years ago and i yeilded great gains the gp drol i really diddent notice the size i was expecting so next time im gona do the british brand and ill see how it works compared to gp the oils from gp are great the best i ever ran and ive used sciroxx,organon and quality vet gp is the best ive tryed so far deff would run there stuff again for show !!! PM me if your lookin to run a another cycle stats and what u are looking for bro !!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X