Diet reasurrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet reasurrance

I need another person to take a look at my diet and let me know if there is ANYTHING you dont like so if u see anything questionable, PLEASE ask. Im weighting 265 right now with the goal of getting down to 255-250 within a few weeks. I know cardio plays a role too, but this is about my diet so here it is:

7am BREAKFAST: 5 Egg Whites, 1oz Almonds, 1C Oatmeal

10am SNACK: 6oz Tuna

1pm LUNCH: 6oz Burgers, 1C Brown Rice

4pm PRE: 6oz Chicken, 1.5C Spaghetti, 1oz Almonds

7pm POST: 40g Iso, 1 Can Pears

9pm DINNER: 6oz Chicken, 3C Salad

11pm CASEIN: 24g

TOTALS: 2520 CAL, 65g FAT, 210g CARB, 275g PRO

25% FAT, 30% CARB, 45% PRO
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Im going to copy and past that one.. I like it.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
      Im going to copy and past that one.. I like it.
      U cant bro. Its copyrighted
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sounds solid.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Also, i do carb cycle by dropping the carbs from certain meals except pre n post

Comment

Alex no shit it looks good, Run with it.

Comment

Been doing exactly this for a week now with sunday as my cheat day. I forgot to mention that those numbers arent exact. I add a half a cup of pasta sauce of 70 cals to my pre workout meal and caesar vinnagrette dressing to my salads at 70 cals...not significant enough for me to worry about

Comment

Ah give or take a few

Comment

Yea i figure i make up for it on the days i go down to 100-50 carbs

Comment

I need to get a scale this time around..

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                      I need to get a scale this time around..
                      Dude. Its the best $20 ive ever spent. Gives me piece of mind that my macros are accurate with nutrition labels and info

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        U cant bro. Its copyrighted
                        You Levronied that shit! Looks good. Mind if I steals it?
                        Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                          You Levronied that shit! Looks good. Mind if I steals it?
                          No bro. Go right ahead

Comment

Working...
                          X