Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's up to you to order more if others still on the way, i mean they will sort you out with like they can give you a tracking number ect, but don't worry you will get your stuff sometimes it just takes longer then normal.

Comment

Jimmy93 thanks u been a lot of help and make me feel comfortable about it ..i need to ask what is a good size pin to use i have i have 23ga 1 inch 3ml is that good???

Comment

depends what for, most things will go through a 23g 1inch fine depending on body fat you might need 1.5inch as long as the pin goes into the muscle its good.

Comment

jimmy93
          Thanks for the info u been a big help!!

Comment

jimmy93
            Hi i was just wondering have u ever tried TREN-E I was going to try it and would my pins be good for that??

Comment

no i have never tried it sorry there is info on it on this board if you look around but its defiantly defiantly not for beginners and no offence but judging by the questions your asking i would say its not for you yet, get a few cycle done try a few different things out see how your body reacts to them but stay off tren for now imo

Comment

Dear Naps
                My order was shipped out over a month ago can you tell the problem with my delivery i created a ticket and no response iam wondering if it was even sent out!!
                Thank you
                Rickie

Comment

dear naps

i recived my gear today everything was there thank you

rickie

Comment

What is this, Thread- for??

Comment

payment

I paid for the transfer MONEYGRAM and I was told that you already took the money, and you tell me that did not receive the money, what do I do, I was left without money and without reservation?

Comment

Originally posted by Viper826 View Post
                        What is this, Thread- for??
                        LOL a little bit of everything it seems
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by daniil View Post
                          I paid for the transfer MONEYGRAM and I was told that you already took the money, and you tell me that did not receive the money, what do I do, I was left without money and without reservation?
                          Hey Daniil the same thing happened to me about 4 months ago. I was totally pissed as I'm sure your getting, BUT before you start venting that you got beet, there are steps that I took to rectify the problem and it worked, I know it might sound like a hassle but it works. I'll PM you with the details.

Comment

Locking this thread if you need me send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X