This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules for the blog

You guys never cease to amaze me. I now have to babysit the blogs, go figure. Doesnt anyone have common sense? Now we are getting members who think its ok to post 'Where Is My Order' in the Blogs. Dont let me catch anyone posting that crap or anything else that has to do with sponsors, t/a talk, money transfers, etc. in the Blog area of the forum. ZERO TOLERANCE for it. Your first time is your last time here at JM. Have a nice day!

jesus when does it end.....just friggin ban the idiots no more of this crap.......

Comment

Why won't people just learn!!!! I don't know why it's so hard but hey they have been warned!!! Take out your bann hammer lol...
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Ban them. Ban them all.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

No soup for them!!!!

Comment

I dont plan on getting on your bad side

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
              I dont plan on getting on your bad side
              Most people here dont. But there are the few that dont know how to read. So yeah, they get on my bad side, and I ban them. One today so far..

Comment

i wana ban some1

Comment

No place for them should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                    You guys never cease to amaze me. I now have to babysit the blogs, go figure. Doesnt anyone have common sense? Now we are getting members who think its ok to post 'Where Is My Order' in the Blogs. Dont let me catch anyone posting that crap or anything else that has to do with sponsors, t/a talk, money transfers, etc. in the Blog area of the forum. ZERO TOLERANCE for it. Your first time is your last time here at JM. Have a nice day!
                    No soup for them!!!!
                    stacyradleyo
                    Last edited by stacyradleyo; 02-20-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Yes, I am in agreement with you.

Comment

-

Im excited that you guys have put good rules in place to make this an awesome culture. Much better than these other blackhat forums

Comment

-

Im excited that you guys have put good rules in place to make this an awesome culture. Much better than these other blackhat forums

Comment

I agree with the rules. Most people need to know about these rules.

Best Luxury Airport Transportation Services in Orlando FL

Comment

이 기사의 내용은 훌륭하며 제 웹 사이트에 적용할 수 있을 것이라고 믿습니다 라이브 바카라 현재 온라인에서 플레이되고 있으며 추가 우승 기회를 제공하는 게임입니다.

Comment

Working...
                              X