Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower ab muscle spasms and contractions

Guys,

Lately during sex I am getting extreme lower ab spasms/contractions so bad it looks like I have an alien in my stomach trying to bust out. The pain is so immense to the point my girlfriend was about to call an ambulance the other night. Total mood killer..I have always had cramps and spasms in the past but nothing this extreme. Any ideas on what I can do or take to help with this??? I am 44 years old and in great shape. Sitting at 5'11', 261lbs with last checked body fat around 11%. My current cycle is nothing crazy and I am drinking at least a gallon of water daily. Diet it perfect for the most part. Blood work is all good so I don't know what to do different. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My cycle just so all knows is 700mgs of Sust, 400mgs of Deca weekly. 2iu GH daily, 50mcgs of IGLF L3 and 10 iu insulin both post workout. The peptides and insulin are 4 weeks on/4 weeks off and so on. I have been on and off gear for almost 30 years. So it could be considered an advanced cycle.
Working...
X